Sign in to follow this  
kovie20@gmail.com

Character Reset

I'm very well aware this is an alpha, as i'm the first one to tell most people on the forums to stop complaining due to bugs resets, etc. However, I've had my character reset 3 times in the past two hours. If I leave a server and join a different one (i've only been playing on public hive) my character will reset. I've logged in woods no where near zed's other players so the chance of death is slim. Has anyone else been having this issue?

If you log out while in combat or bleeding you will be reset. Also if you are jumping from server to server, you will be reset, because it believes you are hopping servers for the loot spawns.

read the other 10 million posts about this topic plz

^also what he said

Edited by meat pie

We need a sticky for this topic, well not this topic, the first topic on this topic

If you log out while in combat or bleeding you will be reset. Also if you are jumping from server to server, you will be reset, because it believes you are hopping servers for the loot spawns.

Okay thanks I appreciate it. Also is the loot respawning fixed by chance?

It's Alpha, plus what others have said.

People are treating this as a release where their gear matters, it doesn't, it virtually means NOTHING right now (as if it ever meant anything anyways).

We need a sticky for this topic, well not this topic, the first topic on this topic

But this topic is not that topic so the topic is this topic, please stay on topic. Thanks! 

It's Alpha, plus what others have said.

People are treating this as a release where their gear matters, it doesn't, it virtually means NOTHING right now (as if it ever meant anything anyways).

noob if gear meant nothing what would be the point of having gear then?

noob if gear meant nothing what would be the point of having gear then?

To lose and then to get again. Hopefully with some stories to tell along the way.

@R.Neville

Topic or not topic that is the question.

Off topic. 

Did you notice the more you type topic the less of an actual word it appears to become?

Edited by RogueNZ

I think some servers have a different version, is why this happens. Happened to me alot, what i do is just kill my freshspawn, exit, log in to any previous server my guy was on and 99% of the time im on my previous geared guy. hope this helps.