pureslayerz

Best Character Contest.

I'm tired of the TTsKO set. Especially the obligatory striped shirt (Sorry Russia, those never looked and will never look badass). I hope we will eventually get equivalent civilian gear or other camouflaged items.

My current character:

21as9c.jpg

cfm3.png

Hi.

I would just turn around if I saw someone decked out like that in game. Nice gear. 

Hello there

Thats my point.

If there was "high end" colourful stuff, then folk would use it.

I suppose the best we can hope for is some camo variants to tide us over.

Im all about the fashion, darling.

Rdgs

LoK

It's not even just about "looking good" or "different", it's about blending in with the environment for when the "Zombie Sight" is added, and when encountering other players; you are camouflaged well enough to decide whether to help or leave that person depending on the area around them.

You slip in, and out without anybody noticing (Sounds like my last sexual moment) and when under heavy fire you dump your hunting backpack if needed to get camouflaged more, eliminate the enemies and regain your gear or just leave without it.

23lk3ns.jpg

and pretty impressed i was with my fashion choices.

• Like 24

23lk3ns.jpg

and pretty impressed i was with my fashion choices.

The winner has been found. I like the choice of pants, and especially the hat. Gives it an aerodynamic look, like it could go really fast.

• Like 5

I was going for a more of a medic vibe on this one. I was certainly geared for the role anyway, until some bambi-killer on the coast had his way with me.

Fortunately, he was being stalked by a crew patroling the coast, so he got what was coming to him.

Anyway. I present Dr. Dabby:

i35EMQa.jpg

White male, black beanie hat, Rocket's aviators, camo outfit, blue press vest, blue backpack, scoped mosin. I'll post a screen later.

Can't wait for more customisation options. Personlly i can't look any more different than the default white male available now. I want long blond hair and a half arsed beard!

I refuse (gas) masks and any form of helmets whenever my mates tell me i should get those. Everyone i meet has those things. So boring.

I like my blue press vest and backpack as well, it looks a bit more friendly somehow. And it's how my mates tell me apart. Blue over camo, from the front and rear.

Edited by Greaves
  • Like 2

hyikItb.jpg

This is my guy, on the left. 

Day Z Hero Society Medical Division standard issue vest and sidearm.

That pic was taken moments before a target was successfully exterminated. 

Edited by HCHellCaptain
  • Like 2

hyikItb.jpg

This is my guy, on the left. 

Day Z Hero Society Medical Division standard issue vest and sidearm.

That pic was taken moments before a target was successfully exterminated. 

What exactly are you? You say you are "DayZ Hero Society Medical Division" yet you're just a bandit.

They're playing as a group of Russian military who are performing medical experiments and exterminating infected/potential infected. Also they are going totally nutters. I rather appreciate the roleplay. Develop a character and go with it. Not simple bandits those fellows.

Just the sort of guys my character would attempt to hunt down and eliminate.

• Like 2

My lovely character. I like to camp in various places where i can see server hoopers spawning, they bring me stuff that i need to survive. B)

SrUe63u.jpg?1

My axe is actually in the backpack, i dont know why here it is drawn on her back.

Edited by belphegor_goatzombie
  • Like 1

What exactly are you? You say you are "DayZ Hero Society Medical Division" yet you're just a bandit.

You think medical test subjects come willingly? No. Win their trust, win their life. That should let you know why we call ourselves that.

You think medical test subjects come willingly? No. Win their trust, win their life. That should let you know why we call ourselves that.

Yet here we are, seeing the intensity of bandit-like behavior made with every post from the DHS-MD.

Mine ain't that rare either, but like the poster above, i quite like it:

Pi7GgrM.png

So i desided that it was a good idea to loot balota tents on a semi-empty server. After watching it for a while, i determined that there was no players in there and it was quite safe. Zombies and all. Checked some tents, didn't find shit, then while i was picking up a box of 7.62 ammo somebody spawned right in front of me. Before he could get to game i hit him with my axe, right in the face, only gas mask was damaged.

Damn, killed a server hopper, and this guy has it all, too bad i too pretty much had it all (no LRS though). Then i heard it, shots, coming trough the tents. Damn, he wasn't alone, and then i saw it.. "You are dead!".

Well spawned next to berezino school, looted it, ran to nwaf, doors open but still i figured out that there might be some fnx and mosin stuff left, as i entered the house, another idiot spawned in front of me, shot him 3 times with revolver, he one shotted me with the axe, fuuuuu.

Spawned to berezino, again, ran to NWAF, found M4 in the other military buildin, some 10 round mags and then i continued my quest to krasnostav. From there no NWAF. After NWAF, i had some 300 rounds in ammobox, 2x coupled stanags, m4 with bipod, silencer, acog, mp stock and handguard. And had the LRS i was originally looking for. Then it happened, found a mosin in vyborg. Well the only sensible thing was to take both with me, so thats that. Here's my new char:

A00vjEU.jpg

Edited by csharp
  • Like 3

We are the DayZ Hero Society Kamyshovo Medical Division.

We have a mandate from the former government to conduct medical experimentation and a program of extermination. 

The zombie apocalypse stiffened our resolve. 

The talley is at 453 exterminations successfully carried out by our group at this point. 

Edited by HCHellCaptain

Yet here we are, seeing the intensity of bandit-like behavior made with every post from the DHS-MD.

Bandits by definition steal.

We have no interest in the belongings of extermination targets and experimentation subjects. We want their lives. 

Moreover, many of them have no belongings at all. 

I do confess a weakness for collecting books, however, and have on occasion taken possession of a book which used to belong to one of them. 

Edited by HCHellCaptain

I don't think any of you understand the meaning of "Hero", but never-the-less; I won't continue to be off-topic here.