ianaconda

-=BEARDS=-

Beards?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. How should beards be added?

• Start clean shaven and players grow beards over time.
    • Beards or clean shaven should be selected at character creation.

A brilliant idea about beards growing over time. I agree with it. Also as a sidenote clothing wear-down over time is a good thing too.

The longer you survive the more you look like a bum?

• Like 1

That kind system would be nice, but i think that beard grow rate altought needs be faster...

But if that kind system ain't possible, then we need beard option to character menu.

• Like 1

I was thinking and it really would be great to add beards to the game that will make it more more realistic and more enjoyable, and i know it could pain in the ass to create a new  character design so you can add it like findable equipment like hats

i know it maybe sounds stupid but it can be, there is some pictures by me to show how great i think it will be

RUG9ZAR.jpg?1

That second dude with the Genghis Khan beard is pretty badass..

Edited by Mr Jizz

Beards should automatically grow over time, and require "razor" "a water bottle , and or shaving cream" to shave.. 

Edited by dashx73

Beards should automatically grow over time, and require "razor" "a water bottle , and or shaving cream" to shave.. 

Ehm, ehm...

• Like 1

Also razors, and the ability to shave restrained people.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Nothing could be worse... just kill me instead. Let the beard live!

As someone who ALWAYS plays as a female character in every game that gives me the option (which has earnt me a lot of riducule over the years), the ability to grow a beard over time would be a definite insentive for me too play a male one for once. However, I think it would be even cooler if hair just grew the longer you stayed alive, so my female character could have long golden locks after a few days.  :D

And yes please too forcibly shaving other players. Call me sadistic, but I can think of nothing funnier than hand cuffing someone, robbing them and then shaving them aswell. Though, of course, I wouldn't do it to just anyone; just those that deserved it.  ^^

women could grow a "beard" too ya know... 

^^

Well, they should allow female characters to use the razor too shave and the more they do so the faster their beard begins too grow. That results in two things. Firstly it means you'd have a great way too troll female characters other than just making them go bold, you can contribute too them getting a beard. Imagine it, you keep a female player captive for a few days shaving them repeatedly until you let her go free with a lovely peach-fuzz for her troubles.  XD  Secondly, if you want a bearded female character you really have too work at it rather than just having loads of bearded ladies running allover the place; that would be a serious immersion killer.

I would love beards. It would give us Vikings the option to have a full beard, be in touch with our Scandinavian roots and be mistaken for a Canadian lumberjack… 

30t175w.jpg

Edited by lDeel

Yes please!

Finally, i'd keep my face warm at night.

Throwing my beans on this fire.

yes.

vAFD6Tm.jpg

Edited by e47
  • Like 3