Sign in to follow this  
kakiharakeenan

DayZ Steam Badges?

Steam Trading Cards  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How many cards

Has there been any talk about adding trading cards for DayZ?

And what do you guys think they should use as cards? 

Maybe like.... Bandit, Hero, Gun, Melee Weapon, Medical Item, BEANS?

Edited by KakiharaKeenan

Asked this recently - I'd love trading cards for DayZ. 5 seems good.

All round (the most likely one): Survivor, Hero, Bandit, Zombie and Beans. Locations: Cherno, Elektro, Balota, Berezino and Kamenka. Items: Blood Bag, Epi Pen, Defib, Bandage and Painkillers. Or guns: M4, Mosin, ???, ??? and ???. Obviously when they add more primary weapons..

Edited by Mays

Even if they were going to add them in, it wouldn't be till either the beta or full release so we'll have to wait a while for them anyways

Path of Exile did 13 cards and their pretty expensive to buy since u need to spend in game shop money thru steam to even unlock them... I hope the cards are easily able to be bought thru steam market for under 30 cents lol i do enjoy the badges of games i like but when u got to complete the deck 5 times it gets pricey real fast!

I am curious as to why this isn't in the Suggestions thread. Hopefully nonetheless, the awesome guys in the DayZ creative team had considered this. Seeing trading cards for the Dayz standalone game would be beneficial for card traders, and it also raises the game's profile, extending its existence into unknown and small circles. I stumbled on some games I've never heard of while browsing for trading cards and suprisingly, some of them were pretty fun.

Edited by tester9000