Sign in to follow this  
aaronivo@gmail.com

We need a new name for KOS bandits, Fudds

The word "bandit" is being thrown around as a title that makes most people think they have some type of skill. I'm not here to tell everyone "being a bandit is dick move" but I don't want to read these threads on how people have gone around and killed a bunch of people then called themselves bandits. I'm not against the KOS players I just don't think calling them a bandit is right.

Here is an example of what I mean; *quea solid snake voice* "I readied my sniper, held my breath, then shot the wanderer as he ran across the field. I harvest his beans and left his corpse to rot". Well whoop-dee-do you kill someone who was unarmed with a gun which is practically one hit kill. 

Now what 'does' take skill, as a bandit, is to follow a player long enough to corner them, point a gun at there face and to restrain them before they log out. At that point you could possibly listen to their story or laugh as the plead for you not to kill their current character; that took them days to work up. In the end you ultimately have power over them, unless they log out but that hasn't happened to me yet. You could choose to kill them, break their legs, force feed them rotten food or maybe they might want to join you.

So if you are one of "those" bandits who think they're super hardcore for killing people, you should know that you suck. You suck because you have a huge advantage on that one player you skilless basket case.

So I think we should stop calling the KOS people 'bandits' because I think the title of 'bandit' should be reserved for people who actually ROB PEOPLE AND NOT KILL THEM ON SIGHT. I like to call these KOS peeps "Fudds" as in "Elmer J. Fudd".

So next time someone creates a story on how to kill a bunch of random people like this Fudd "http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/162697-attention-son-learn-something/" don't called yourself a bandit... because you're just a Fudd

"huh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh. Be vewy vewy quiet, i'm hunting bambies"

• Like 1

There should be heaven and hell.

When you are a bandit you will go to hell when you die and respawn with nothing and when you die with honor you will recieve food and drink and random item when spawning.

When you are a bandit you will go to hell when you die and respawn with nothing and when you die with honor you will recieve food and drink and random item when spawning.

Or a bandit respawns with a pitchfork and an angel a harp?

In the real world honor doesn't mean shit, why would it be any different for DayZ?

is no honour among the thiefs :thumbsup: :ph34r: