Sign in to follow this  
scaramoosh

I haven't seen a single person for days..

I don't get it, I've had NW airfield to myself, ran to NE, no one there, saw a big ship on the coast and no one was there, ran all the way down south to Cherno and no one was there. Where is every one? Elecktro/Cherno used to be massive hot spots and now they aren't, Zino was dead as usual, I just cannot seem to find any one. It is really hard to tell where other players are in the SA though as there seems to be no footsteps like the mod, that or the environment sounds are just so loud. In the mod you could always hear people, but they're like ghosts in SA. So am I running past everyone and not noticing? 

I don't think no vehicles helps either, it is so tedious running everywhere, I guess people are bored of travelling and then become bored of the game and quit out? I notice a lot of people who are in and out constantly, one min the server can be populated and the next loads of people have left, then it becomes populated again and the cycle goes on.

I'm just so bored! It's like a worse game that when the Mod first released and you had to wait 30 mins to load into the server, I don't understand how it could get released with less content than the mod and twice as broken.

Elektro and Balota are the best places.

Elektro- Alot of people continually kill themselves to get this spawn so it is just a blood bath around the fire stations and the school.

Balota- Its the closest airfield to The south where everyone spawns and is full of military loot, Beware of the snipers!

NEAF is where shit is at. I'm sniping the whole airstrip from that one Deer stand on the hill. I even killed a guy while on the first floor in one of the police stations there. I R PROUD :D

I haven't seen anyone since I spawned weeks ago near balota, and I play on mostly full servers. Spending most of my time trying to get my blood back up.  :(

I don't get it, I've had NW airfield to myself, ran to NE, no one there, saw a big ship on the coast and no one was there, ran all the way down south to Cherno and no one was there. Where is every one? Elecktro/Cherno used to be massive hot spots and now they aren't, Zino was dead as usual, I just cannot seem to find any one. It is really hard to tell where other players are in the SA though as there seems to be no footsteps like the mod, that or the environment sounds are just so loud. In the mod you could always hear people, but they're like ghosts in SA. So am I running past everyone and not noticing? 

I don't think no vehicles helps either, it is so tedious running everywhere, I guess people are bored of travelling and then become bored of the game and quit out? I notice a lot of people who are in and out constantly, one min the server can be populated and the next loads of people have left, then it becomes populated again and the cycle goes on.

I'm just so bored! It's like a worse game that when the Mod first released and you had to wait 30 mins to load into the server, I don't understand how it could get released with less content than the mod and twice as broken.

To be honest they should have waited to release standalone till sometime this year. There still allot that needs to be incorporated to keep ppls attention. Theres only like what? 3 Guns total you can play with and only 2 melee worth its grain of salt atm. Fist and fireaxe. Everything else I cant seem to fight with very good no matter where the hit detection is lol.

Its a good concept but still tones of work that would better have been put off till a month or two into the new year to be released to the public.

Yeah im caught between playing other games and waiting for MEATIER content to come out atm.

• Like 1

Tip 1- Play on 25+ person servers

Tip 2- STOP RUNNING. People run and run and run and run. If you slow down a bit and look around you will see people, I promise.

Tip 3- If you get desperate and really want to find some one, get a magnum and keep killing zombies, you will find them.

I only typically see people when I die and spawn by the coast. Usually its people in the same boat as me: Nothing to lose yet.

I haven't died from a single person since the game came out, the only thing that has killed me is that unconscious thing on the first day, even then that was a mistake I only made once.

Guys, forget balota, forget the airfields, after the new spawn changes everything changed. Elektro is the town of hell, 2 nights in a row Ive been fighting over 20 people each time.

The trick is to join a full server and listen for gunshots or look for dead bodies, if you havent heard or seen anything for atleast 10-20 minutes, switch server.

0hcu.jpg

A bunch more bodies out in the street, the ridge and the floor below.

• Like 1

Constantly seeing people in Berezino, neaf, Krasno, up near the ship and in spots inland. Like said above, the trick is to pick a spot and scan around for a bit. Most wouldn't even know they are being watched. And this on the smaller 1st only servers as well.

will the player numbers go up from forty or is this what they had in mind.

Good, I purposely hide in a bush/forest every time I see other players. Surviving is tough.

Balota/Elektro is the way to go considering NWAF/NEAF gives nothing valuable that can not be obtained from a shoreline city.

I ran into a five man squad at NWAF - my first player encounter there. 

It was a lot of high intensity action at about 300-400m. I wounded at least 3 of them in the fire fight, two of them badly, but can confirm no kills. I was counter flanked when I made my way around the hangars to get a shot on the ATC tower. 

If I had switched to my Mosin at some point, I might have prevailed but maybe not :D 

NEAF is where shit is at. I'm sniping the whole airstrip from that one Deer stand on the hill. I even killed a guy while on the first floor in one of the police stations there. I R PROUD :D

Where is NEAF, i keep reading about it but dont seem to be able to find it on the map.

or is that North East air field?

Edited by Brezer

Where is NEAF, i keep reading about it but dont seem to be able to find it on the map.

North east of the map

Edited by KeyaKev

Why the hell are you going way up north if you want to interact with people?

At the moment there is absolutely no reason to run your ass all the way up there unless you want to be alone.  Its not like there is better milspec gear up there making it worth the time and effort to play running simulator to get there.

Everything you could ever want (at the moment) is in-between Bolota-Cherno-Electro.  Until they put more content into the game there really isnt any point in moving away from that area and if you want to interact with people thats where they are.

My group of 3 was in 5 separate gun fights in the streets of Electro today against 4 different groups 

There is crazy action in Electro now that the spawn point has moved east... the bandits come for the new spawn kills and the bandit hunters come for them.  Its like the wild west. 

I went through 5 x 60 round mags today in Electro

Guys, forget balota, forget the airfields, after the new spawn changes everything changed. Elektro is the town of hell, 2 nights in a row Ive been fighting over 20 people each time.

The trick is to join a full server and listen for gunshots or look for dead bodies, if you havent heard or seen anything for atleast 10-20 minutes, switch server.

0hcu.jpg

Wow, I used to use that room as one of my observation points. Never again lol. Thanks for the photo.

0hcu.jpg

That just looks like 2 guys duping their bodies for loot :p