Nauticus

Unplayable lag since 0.30.113953, help!

Ever since patch 0.30.113953 was released I've had uncontrollable lag with twerking camera and rubberbanding. I may not have the best connection in the world but I have been running Dayz fine since I bought it Christmas day.

Anyone knows any issues with the patch or have similar problems with unstable connection, unresponsive interface and character twerking? It could be the DDos attack, but that should be over by now right?

I'd also like to know where/how to start troubleshoot this issue, in case it's the clients fault and need to report this to the bugtracker or perhaps it's solvable by some kind of tweak.

Here's a pic of my average value right now, when being connected to a server:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/667956672851894869/23B110D2A854704D5E658C481D50B2F4A67F9385/
My desync jumps up to around 2000 regulary, but interface and interactions in the game are unresponsive most of the time.

Thanks in advance!

Same here, wouldnt call it unplayable lag but its more than Ive ever had before

most def not fixed, is there anything being done, ive seen a multitude of threads about people with super high desync. I can literally not play the game on any and all servers ive joined.

ive ran fine since release day without issue, and now this.  quite frustrating.

join game, i either sit knowingly desynced with or without the red or yellow chain, cant do anything.

I can literally not play the game on any and all servers ive joined.

ive ran fine since release day without issue, and now this.  quite frustrating.

join game, i either sit knowingly desynced with or without the red or yellow chain, cant do anything.

I have the exact same problem and I've had no problems until today.

aye, me too.  has been great since launch. this week has been horrible.  cant walk 2 feet without clipping, or twerking or whatever you want to call it.

hopefully next patch will sort this out.

lamplighter.

ya i had to go back to league cause its totally unplayable in its current state.  Wish they had someone to keep us in the loop when stuff like this happens.  Feels like we in the dark.