Sawlstone

Is there a Green Mountain Bug/Glitch?

Hi people, I logged out up top the tower at the Green Mountain location lastnight. I was fully geared. I awoke this morning to find my player outside the tower on the ground, naked with only his Mosin and some bullets in the chamber. Everything else gone. A week of good surviving gone, make me wish I would have been killed by a player lol. Anyway I must not have been a wipe since I spawned in the same location with a gun just in a different spot so I was wondering if anyone has experienced this as well and it maybe worth reporting.

Thanks

Do ye know nothing of that accursed mountain??

Will no one ever learn!!??

Many brave men have gone to green mountain, none ever come home.

Bullshit. Been there, seen it, done that.

• Like 1

Bullshit. Been there, seen it, done that.

which is one of the reasons why we never talk of green mountain

• Like 1

By the sounds of it, you were brutalized by the "Ghost of Anal Exploration".

When you log out, your character doesn't actually disappear; he's sent to another dimension. Most of the time you come back as normal, but sometimes; just sometimes things go wrong.....

• Like 1

Don't you know the rumors ?

Don't go to green mountain ever, rather kill yourself.

8 people are travelling to green mountain, 1 comes back.

Their happen strange things. some people report about strange noises , or even red eyes in the bushes at night.

some stories go about a desease in this area. some peaple got sick by arriving at green mountain.

I met a surviver from their , he lost all his friends and just could barrely escape from green mountain. he was shivering over his whole body, and was looking into the woods around him all the time. He told me about a massive count of zombies in the woods of green mountain. he scared the shit out of me. I will not go there ever.

It's not just the Green mountain. I logged out at 1AM near NWA fully geared, logged in this morning and the only thing I got is a bare mosin and my undies.

What the hell happened during the night?

I guess I have been lucky up till now.....I love legends. I am walking a little funny, and now I see dead people but other then that I'm good to go.

Logging out on top of anything just seems like a bad idea during the alpha, especially the Green Mountain tower.  I'm surprised you were still standing when you logged in and not face down in the dirt.

a week of good farming gone

maybe invest time in adventures instead of sitting lonely at green mountain ^^

a week of good farming gone

maybe invest time in adventures instead of sitting lonely at green mountain ^^

I do adventure, actually I had no room to loot anything and didnt need any ammo food or water. I was heading to places I had not been(ie. all the mountains on the map). Kinda looking for easter eggs or neat things not in the mod.

I have yet to be victim of a bug/glitch so thats what I meant by being lucky:)