Sign in to follow this  
Leo Balzac

Mosin M91/30, SKS. I demand the SVT40

Title says it all. Russian guns are great. I own M91/30s and SKS' IRL. I think the devs should add the SVT40 to complete the trifecta. WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?

• Like 2

Would fit in the setting perfectly,but we have several threads about guns,please post in them.

Agreed Gandolaf. We'll chalk this one up to me being on a mobile device and lazy. My mommy also used to tell me that I was special, am I not special?

Agreed Gandolaf. We'll chalk this one up to me being on a mobile device and lazy. My mommy also used to tell me that I was special, am I not special?

You are a special little snowflake.But the SVT would be really awesome,.

It's just about the only gun besides a PKM that would share ammo with the mosin.

Agree on the gun disagree on your thread 1 there is a thread for gun suggestions try using search that might actually make you special 2 the title i DEMAND hmm this just comes of self entitled ( again even though there is nothing wrong with the gun suggestion) if i was a developer looking at suggestions id just pass straight over this one without even giving it a look at all...........

Is the SKS even in yet? i've never seen it.

Agree on the gun disagree on your thread 1 there is a thread for gun suggestions try using search that might actually make you special 2 the title i DEMAND hmm this just comes of self entitled ( again even though there is nothing wrong with the gun suggestion) if i was a developer looking at suggestions id just pass straight over this one without even giving it a look at all...........

Yes, I COULD have searched, but did not. Obviously the 'demand' bit is tongue-in-cheek but I should have known people on this forum would have a problem with it, since a lot of you seem to think this game is real life and not just a video game. I'm glad you agree on the gun, I disagree with using the search function while on mobile as it is a serious PITA, easier to just make a new one and take flack from the Forum Fanboys. Have a brilliant day!

It's just about the only gun besides a PKM that would share ammo with the mosin.

The Dragunov uses the 7.62x54R as well

Title says it all. Russian guns are great. I own M91/30s and SKS' IRL. I think the devs should add the SVT40 to complete the trifecta. WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?

Are those the only weapons you own?

I dont care for Russian anything but its nice to see variety. As long as they dont go heavy Russian and leave other possible gun types out in the cold im cool with it.

I dont care for Russian anything but its nice to see variety. As long as they dont go heavy Russian and leave other possible gun types out in the cold im cool with it.

Russian fits much more in the setting than anything else, so it makes sense to have most weapons from russia/eastern europe.That doesn't mean other weapon at all,but the focus should be russian weapons.

No are you kidding me.

If anything the m4 should be one of the few western guns in the game.

Russian , czech republic, yugoslavian, romanian weapons fit the setting far better than western military weapons.

No are you kidding me.

If anything the m4 should be one of the few western guns in the game.

Russian , czech republic, yugoslavian, romanian weapons fit the setting far better than western military weapons.

No thanks, none of that foreign made bullshit.

Not needed, its like adding 3 revovlers, where the revolvers would maybe even make sense...

Not needed, its like adding 3 revovlers, where the revolvers would maybe even make sense...

Im just teasing these guys. I dont care what they put in. But youd be surprised how most Americans think about Foreign made products. And not wanting them despite us being bigots and relying on other countries to make our products lol.

There are some real hard core patriotic morons i must say.

I also expect the AK to make an appearance since its one of the most iconic Russian made weapons. But which one? There are plenty of models and i mean TONES of models. Aks been in like almost every single game iv played.

Who are you to tell what is bullshit?

lol chill i was just playing what the stereo typical American would say. But i really dont mind they all seem like fine guns to me.

Edited by Deathlove

I'd love me an MG42. Would be compatible with the Mosin ammo, too.

It's not.

mg42 fires

7.92×57mm Mauser

The gun looks like the M14 AIM, so with that said, I'm all for it.

Caliber isn't an issue, it's the fact the Mosin ammo is rimmed. Does that actually matter on a belt-fed gun?

Huh. Caliber is an issue since they are different... belt-fed guns can used rimmed ammunition if they are designed for it.