Sign in to follow this  
Mays (DayZ)

Your favourite thing about the Standalone so far?

I really like the clothing. It's got to the point where I debate wearing a vest that has 8 slots as the shirt with 4 slots matches the jeans better. Gotta look classy.

This thread isn't for you to be salty about the faults, either. So please don't.

Edited by Mays
  • Like 1

I like the pen and paper, rope walkie talkies, hammer, pliers

(in case u didn't get the hint everything useless)

It ain't perfect, but the new interface makes working with loot A LOT easier than the mod. I like where it's going!

• Like 2

i love the multilayered clothing and how it affects your inventory space. i hope it will be further diversified. also love that you can wear face attire and helmet together.

I like the pen and paper, rope walkie talkies, hammer, pliers

(in case u didn't get the hint everything useless)

enters alpha test, sarcastically points out his dissatisfaction about the fact that some features are not yet implemented.. gg

• Like 3

I like the anti combat logging system they've implemented.

• Like 3

enters alpha test, sarcastically points out his dissatisfaction about the fact that some features are not yet implemented.. gg

well I understand it's alpha but I saw rocket using pen and paper but I cant use it that is what annoys me

I like hitting stuff with axes and the zombie rabbits

• Like 1

I like that I finally get to participate.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I like how the map is huge even if there aren't enough people to fill it. It's fun to roam around away from the pvp/people every once and a while and just play on a night server. Sneaking around a large world, town to town, slaying ghost/zombies (because they walk through walls and go invisible lol)

But really just how it is big and open world. Never played a good rpg that had zombies, open world, AND multiplayer! I mean what more can I ask for? I never played the mod tbh I just started like two weeks ago or something. (About three or four days after SA came out.

So yea the open world...

• Like 1

I am more than pleased with the Inventory.  Even though it has some lag.  But thats a server issue.  9/10 for the inventory!

I like the inventory system...well done devs

"WHICH FUCKING GUY ARE YOU?!"

"The guy in the orange raincoat!" 

"Okay, awesome I won't shoot you then!"

The cynism and sarcasm in this thread is staining my rug, so i'll answer truthfuly.

I like relative spontaneity, randomness of events (inb4 getting sniped at Balota), the freedom, the huge map, the genuine feeling of apocalyptic isolation and pristine impression that  I'm really surviving in a (ex) eastern blocc country, the rush that I get when i encounter people and everything that goes with it (yes, even possibility that an armed stranger will force feed you rotten fruit and put a bullet in your head - streets are tough), the joy when I find good loot, especially weapons and ammo - overall I like the mad potential this game has for the future. Once and if it gets properly polished, and once they expand the number of people on the servers above 40, it's really gonna be a great experience.

well I understand it's alpha but I saw rocket using pen and paper but I cant use it that is what annoys me

You need dev powers to use the "useless items" google it.