Sign in to follow this  
Zedicologist

Next updates.

What would you guys like to see fixed or implemented next?  Quality of life, performance feaures ect. 

Please exclude all vehicle, and gun related topics cause thats not happening anytime soon and you know it.  Also the rubberbanding issues cause im sure they are working on that as we speak.

Me personally i would like to see something to prevent server hoppers, or a suicide option considering all the glitches and bugs ive seen where people are having to just sit and wait to die from starvation.  

But i would like to see it be implemented in a way that is realistic, like having to have a weapon to do so.  Not just clicking a button and you just magically die.

I would like to see player based permanent features like tents to hoard gear and stashes and things plus all in game items to be working such as pen and paper, walkie talkie eg.

• Like 1

I would like to see player based permanent features like tents to hoard gear and stashes and things plus all in game items to be working such as pen and paper, walkie talkie eg.

Although i myself cant wait for this feature.  Im more than confident to say that bases, tents ect, will not come into the game for quite along while.  They've got along way to go before something like that could be added.  

Fixing the spawns would be nice. Can't just pretend the western part of the coast doesn't exist, as it makes all around Elektro just what Balota was, if not worse.

If they could fix the fucking character wipe already and the warps I would already be happy. For quick updates I'd like zombies fix (not passing through walls anymore) and loot fix (proper loot respawn) because when you connect on a server and you see all doors open you already know there is nothing left and there is no point scavenging, so you just change server and cross your finger because your character might be wiped. To be honest at the moment the more patches they release the worst it gets.

What would you guys like to see fixed or implemented next?  Quality of life, performance feaures ect. 

Please exclude all vehicle, and gun related topics cause thats not happening anytime soon and you know it.  Also the rubberbanding issues cause im sure they are working on that as we speak.

Me personally i would like to see something to prevent server hoppers, or a suicide option considering all the glitches and bugs ive seen where people are having to just sit and wait to die from starvation.  

But i would like to see it be implemented in a way that is realistic, like having to have a weapon to do so.  Not just clicking a button and you just magically die.

What makes you think we won't be getting any new weapons? SKS will probably be released this month. Probably the double-barreled shotty, too.

Although i myself cant wait for this feature.  Im more than confident to say that bases, tents ect, will not come into the game for quite along while.  They've got along way to go before something like that could be added.  

I don't see why tents can't come out some time this month.

I would like the next few updates to focus on zombies. I want zombies to respawn, I want to see them in increased numbers, I want to see them not going through walls and I want to see them roaming areas outside of cities.

Once we get all that (which Im guessing will take a few months) the game will hopefully change quite a bit making stealth and survival more important elements in the game rather than just killing people and hoarding military weapons. 

I think I would just ask for stability before anything else. dieing for no reason/glitching through walls and server timeouts are still too common.

After that melee combat to actually work with a chance to jump back or dodge would be nice.

Then fix the zombies ai before adding more.

I'd like to see changing weapons become a lot more fluent as at the moment switching from a gun to an axe when a zombie is running towards you makes me wanna cry.

>:( I would like to see combat logger testicle electrocute system 

• Like 3

I dont really mind the spawns.  I dont find it any harder to obtain weapons or gear for that matter with the current spawns.  It might take a few minutes longer.  Once people figure out that you can find weapons in other places besides balota it will be just fine.  The problem is, most of the newer players we have now.  Have no clue about this map.  By now they have figured out that Balota has military weapons and thats where more than half the people are going to now.  It will change and player populations will disperse around different areas.  But there will always be hotzones.

1. Fix the "instant death glitch"

2. Fix the incessant desync problems

3. Fix the nesting of objects inside of one another.. (backpack inside a backpack inside a backpack, etc. Probably will fix a lot of desyncing)

4. Fix the glitch which causes you to fall off ladders as mounting them

5. Add server restart warnings (15, 10, 5, and 1 minute)

6. Do not spawn player into world until after they are fully loaded in.

7. Fix the dispersion on the M4 (especially).. but all weapons in general

8. Add the shotguns, and the AK47.

9. Reduce the sound of the ocean

10. Increase gunshot sounds.

11. Increase zombie count

12. Decrease zombie aggro range slightly

13. Fix Pens/Paper so they work properly

14. Fix the body dupe exploit.

15. Fix the 1 vote to become admin exploit.

16. Make the hotkeys (0-9) more responsive

17. Respawn loot/zombies.

18. Combat logging solution.

19. Fix menu/options issues, such as mouse-accel, etc.

20. Fix zombies/players from running thru walls/buildings.

That's a good start, I think...

u babies don't like spawns eh? well I have easy fix for you. be careful, tactical, don't go to balota DONT DIE, I understand there are glitches that cause death or character wipe but be careful and tactical and you should have to worry about spawn locations less

EDIT: loot is meant to not be respawned until server restart this is what rocket intended to prevent loot cycling

Edited by spartan54820