Sign in to follow this  
Issen (DayZ)

So, reset on everything?

Well, I guess most ppl felt now when the servers have been malfunctioning. But did anyone else just finally get in, but without anything on you and at a random spawn point? :/

• Like 1

Yeah. Just logged in now, and I'm not sure where I am. Must have been one hell of a party, though!

Just log out quickly, steam authentication is down, just log off quick and your character should come back when steams back up.

Yeah well the game gets boring after a while when you have everything anyway. So I either end up giving my shit to the first freshspawn I see or I go and PK until someone manages to kill me.

Oh and stop bullshitting about DDOS. Nobody is DDOS-ing anyone.

Edited by raynor009

Just do what I do. I have been wiped probably a million times. Fist it out until you get your fire Axe. It is fun as hell running up on a freaked out bandit treating you like the biggest threat when you are almost naked and have your fists up. Lol

• Like 1

Just lost my character for the 4th time today, been to the NEAF 3 times and build up, getting pretty trivial and boring.

• Like 1

Just lost my character for the 4th time today, been to the NEAF 3 times and build up, getting pretty trivial and boring.

I feel you man