Sign in to follow this  
LordJermu

Cheats available already (of course)...

2000 facebook likes for cheats in two weeks. Thats just amazing. Think about all the players who downloaded but didn't "like" on facebook. And definitely this particular one isn't the only one out there.

Somehow you'd like to think that players who play this type of game wouldn't be such morons and at the level of a 10-year old.

Actually I was a bit shocked because the alpha has been out for only a couple of weeks and this is the result. <_<

Just pointing this out, maybe for players who really havent yet even thought about it, and asking a question, if anyone has the answer for it:

How effective the BattlEye anti-cheat is / is going to be? And if the BattlEye finds a hacker, is he banned from the current server or the whole game? My suggestion would be to permanently ban the player from the game forever (and burn them to death, if possible). IMO It should be as illegal as downloading a pirated version of a game.

I never played the mod but I've heard there were a LOT of hackers.

This kind of activity might just ruin the game for many players. I know it can ruin it for me, for sure.

Edited by LordJermu
  • Like 3

Yes, good point. I just thought that players who want to cheat will find that crap anyway, so.. but yeah, let's not advertise them.

So is the ban a permanent ban? Any info on that?

• Like 2

BE bans globally (= on all games using BE)

hopefully, soon lot's of kids will cry

Edited by matiman
  • Like 2

BattleEye + VAC will take care of the most public cheats, if you get vac banned once you are exposed to all your friends since the ban is public. Believe me... Cheating on steam is a big risk.

I think there are still people who cheat but not as much as people like to think.

• Like 1

Well banning them from the entire game could have side effects, For example, Most of the anti hack programs mess up (Especially the one in WarZ) and bans innocent people by mistake, So if it banned a guy off the game forever and he didn't do anything you have basically just taken $30 off that guy, Its just something to think about

Well banning them from the entire game could have side effects, For example, Most of the anti hack programs mess up (Especially the one in WarZ) and bans innocent people by mistake

• Like 2

2000 facebook likes for cheats in two weeks. Thats just amazing. Think about all the players who downloaded but didn't "like" on facebook. And definitely this particular one isn't the only one out there.

Somehow you'd like to think that players who play this type of game wouldn't be such morons and at the level of a 10-year old.

Actually I was a bit shocked because the alpha has been out for only a couple of weeks and this is the result. <_<

Just pointing this out, maybe for players who really havent yet even thought about it, and asking a question, if anyone has the answer for it:

How effective the BattlEye anti-cheat is / is going to be? And if the BattlEye finds a hacker, is he banned from the current server or the whole game? My suggestion would be to permanently ban the player from the game forever (and burn them to death, if possible). IMO It should be as illegal as downloading a pirated version of a game.

This kind of activity might just ruin the game for many players. I know it can ruin it for me, for sure.

Cheats were actually released the day DayZ was released, but that's nothing special. BE bans your Steam ID from all BE enabled servers in all BE enabled games.

Well banning them from the entire game could have side effects, For example, Most of the anti hack programs mess up (Especially the one in WarZ) and bans innocent people by mistake, So if it banned a guy off the game forever and he didn't do anything you have basically just taken $30 off that guy, Its just something to think about

In that case you can just make a support request, and your ban will get lifted (if you really are innocent)

Edited by TSAndrey

Cheats were actually released the day DayZ was released, but that's nothing special. BE bans your Steam ID from all BE enabled servers in all BE enabled games.

And this is why all those hackers are so butthurt about BE.

And this is why all those hackers are so butthurt about BE.

And because they know they are facing at least weekly banwaves while they felt secure with their private cheats.. until now.

Edited by Nik21
  • Like 1

Yeah, of course there are cheats available for practically every multiplayer game there is. Somehow I just wasn't prepared for this :D Can't understand players who buy a game in the style of DayZ and then use cheats, it's just completely not understandable to me. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info on BE banning system etc, I really don't play that much and dont have any info on BE or VAC. But this info really puts me a bit more at ease.

Love the game, and I hope that stupid players wouldn't ruin it in the future.

Edited by LordJermu

guys who cheat :|

for sure they are loser in life and game :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

they miss fun and challenge and reward of play proper way

they have fake experience, every win is fake one

deep down subconscious mind know this and store for the dream time ;)

they lie to them self but their true self don't believe the bullshits and is show in personality

they live sad life :(

I am happy I am not like this :D

Edited by KoS

WarZ Infestation doesn't use BE, it uses FairFight. Different systems. BE =good; FairFight = ??.

FairFight has a pretty bad record for false positives. BE has been around a while now, and I haven't seen anything lately about false positives. A lot of bitching about being caught, but no false positives.

The sweetest thing, was getting that message this morning: "Do you agree to the BE terms and conditions?". Yes, yes I do.

• Like 1

We can already see BE being activated has already caught out some players already, The tears are starting to collect in this section of the forums of butthurt hackers.

• Like 1

BE has been around a while now, and I haven't seen anything lately about false positives. A lot of bitching about being caught, but no false positives.

Today I think I saw 2 threads, that were deleted by forum mod, where people were crying that they do not want BE becouse they were banned by it.

OMG! Cheats in an online game?!

Yeah...but...in all seriousness if you had used "search first " you would have seen there are already countless threads discussing and acknowledging the issue with hackers.

There's Battleye and VAC 3 now working togheter. Good luck creating a bypass or any kind of hack for that matter.

P.S Unlike the dudes over at BE you can't get unbanned from VAC, it's Steam policy. So even if you get the your BE ban removed you're still fucked by VAC ban. Just a reminder. But BE is way better than VAC imo. It takes 15 mins for VAC 3 to load into the map unlike BE which starts streaming as soon as the server is running.

Edited by raynor009
  • Like 2

idk if you gave it a second thought before posting, but you're promoting it... who the f*** cares if they get 1 or 10k likes on facebooks? That s**t is so trivial, get owned by global ban and move on.

For real man...