Sign in to follow this  
.kju

Play 'DayZ Standalone' withSIX [Browse and Join Servers, Auto-join full, Save Favorites, Find Friends, Chat, and more]

OisFozz.png

Greetings fellow survivors!

You can now find DayZ Standalone support in the latest version of Play withSIX.  :)

You can configure and launch the game, find servers and friends, and a lot more. This is an early release – there might be still issues and a lot of various things to improve. Hence we’d like to hear your impressions and ideas how we can further improve it to make it a great tool for your survival experience!

Major features

• Configure your game

Set various performance related settings to improve your FPS, run the game in window mode to be able to switch between applications quickly or allow the game running even when its window does not have focus to be able to check reddit while the game is booting up.

• Find your desired server 
In the external server browser you can filter the huge range of servers with specific settings like sorting by ping/player numbers/location/etc. You can also get it to show only specific servers: with a certain name, below a max ping limit, minimum/maximum or a specific range of player numbers and more. It is also convenient to hide undesirable servers like full, empty, locked servers or with the wrong game version.

• Find your friends
Create your account, set your preferred profile picture, add your friends. This way you see when and where your friends play

• Recent and favorite servers
List the servers you have recently played on (Hide “never joined”) or remember your favorite servers to easy get on your preferred server again the next time.

• Auto-join full servers
With quick play you can queue to join automatically once a slot becomes free.

Play withSIX is a portable application as single exe, so you can put it anywhere you like to. It also features automatic updating to bring you the latest fixes and improvements quickly and hassle free. We are dedicated to a fast startup time and responsive application – please let us know, if it isn’t for you. You can expect active development and good support from our team.

Get support and share your feedback by visiting:

Download the client at http:// withsix.com

Three minute basic video tutorial:

Over 2.5 million downloads, 300.000 registered users and 450 groups already Play withSIX.

Try it out yourself and become part of the experience - join now!

SYO9ESL.png

OkyWohA.png

Edited by kju
  • Like 9

That's actually pretty cool. Have some beans!

Looking nice. Now I don't have to start DayZ up to look for a server :)

• Like 1

I've tried it for the AllinArmA mod and it worked quite well. seems legit

Hello there

I now regularly use PWS, especially due to it's "All in Arma" and "Iron Front in Arma" support.

The only thing I dislike in recent times is the addition on in app adverts (Im using the beta). I can handle ads on web pages and options to install ad driven software but I prefer my apps to be free of ads.

I also found the last main release easier to navigate/use than the beta.

Again these thoughts are on the beta and may not reflect accurately on the main release.

Its a damn powerful app but in the past Ive found myself using launchers like "Armarize" which, for me, is a little more user friendly if not as powerful.

It is a good tool though but IMHO needs some streamlining. I do recommend it though.

Rgds

LoK

5/5, would recommend. Used to use PWS with the mod.

Edited by Konna

@ KoS

Unfortunately we are not aware how to read out that information.

Do you know if and how it can be done?

@ KoS

hallo kju

I hear your name mention before by friend I know you having a lot of knowledge about arma etc and I think you making famous tool for put chernarus map in arma 3

respect ;) 

point is if you don't know how to read day/night information from server is for sure 100% I don't know :D

but I do some research if I find some info I send to you :thumbsup:

• Like 1

BI is not able to synchronize day/night for every client. so how you wanne read it out? at this moment player x = night, player y= dawn, player z = day. beeing with 3 guys in ts we´ve had this constellation at a public server 

@ KoS

you can query the mastery server by using this \appid\[appid] app id = 221100

as stated in https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wik ... y_Protocol tested and worked !

you can get time by checking those (Extra Data Flag) as stated in https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Server_Queries

flags are splitted with  ,

if extra flags cortains privHive then server is a private hive

if cortains no3rd then its first person only

if have battleeye battleeye is active

last should be time of server

hope this help you adding dayz standalone support

Edited by foen

I think he may have figured it out old sport. Nevertheless, I am sure that he appreciates your help.

So in regards to the windowed mode, does shadowplay work in windowed mode with your app? I can mess with the config files to get the game to go windowed so I can switch back and forth between screens, but then shadowplay quits detecting that the game is open.