Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

Character reset again today/Sunday?

I can't seem to get my old character with mosin and long range scope no matter how many servers I join. Is this the same for anyone else?

Yup just start over.  Have lost about 4 characters so far to the wipe.

Yup just start over.  Have lost about 4 characters so far to the wipe.

Sigh. RIP my long range scope. Just glad it's not only me then.

My entire group of about 15 people have been reset, and reset every time they change a server, seems like the hive itself is down.

Yeah I suffered from it but now it gives me something to do! Maybe go the mosin route this time..

It's weird. I have only lost one character and that was during the security wipe they did on day 2 or whatever. My guy is still kicking going on a couple weeks now.

I must be lucky.

Just logged in to check my guy. He's still going strong. Does anyone know why some people are experiencing this? If there is something I'm doing "right" I would like to know as well. 

I usually play on the same server. I rarely server hop. I remember reading somewhere that if you switch servers four times within a certain time frame that your character would reset. It was implemented to curtail server hoppers.

I just logged in, but I was back to where I was about an hour before the last time I logged out.  Not a big deal as all I had done was run from a house at the edge of Berenzino to the construction site at sit there.

Just logged in to check my guy. He's still going strong. Does anyone know why some people are experiencing this? If there is something I'm doing "right" I would like to know as well. 

I usually play on the same server. I rarely server hop. I remember reading somewhere that if you switch servers four times within a certain time frame that your character would reset. It was implemented to curtail server hoppers.

I don't server hop and don't cheat any other way. If what you said is true, then it is stupid because what happens when you lost the connection? Not play for a certain time frame. Ridiculous.