Sign in to follow this  
Goodwin-

[SA] Snow region

I was thinking and thought it'd be cool to have a snow region in the northern part of Chernarus. As far as I know, a city (or cities?) is going to be added there in the future, so why not add some snow covering the northern part of the map?

Could even spawn some fitting gear there as well, for example there's the Winter Hunter Pants ingame at the moment, could do this for every slot... white beanie, white tactical vest, etc.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

Would be cool to see a mountain like in Namalsk with a military base on top or a resort. There's many unused space and the devs are able to edit the terrain. Nice suggestion.

There is already suggestion about having all four seasons in the world of chenarus,

which i personally find more appealing, then having certain areas with snow that people rarely go.

• Like 1

There is already suggestion about having all four seasons in the world of chenarus,

which i personally find more appealing, then having certain areas with snow that people rarely go.

Well if you go by that you can delete almost every part of Chernarus except the coastline and some frequently used roads leading to Stary/Novy/NWAF and Berezino/NAF

I would think rain takes a lot of processing power, making everything look wet, I would think. But if they can do it, it would be great--all four seasons. For sure, though, I also thought a snowy region would complete the landscape.

Well if you go by that you can delete almost every part of Chernarus except the coastline and some frequently used roads leading to Stary/Novy/NWAF and Berezino/NAF

It simply is how the world works, but it wont remain like that forever.

The whole aspect of winter is part of survival and would offer change to the survival experience.

Struggling to survive hypothermia with additional clothing and taking a risk making camp fires that might get spotted.

Also cant find food in the wilderness other then hunting and ponds become frozen and dangerous.

• Like 1