Sign in to follow this  
bieuzsouza

Ruined bullets, different damage?

Today playing with my friend (both mosin) found a guy, also mosin. We hit at least 3 shots at it, and he killed my friend with 1 shot

Then I saw that my bullets were all ruined, the quality of the bullets makes a difference in damage?

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH

A bullet exiting the chamber of a weapon will always be as fast as any other once the charge is detonated, so this is unnecessary. A much better option would be something along the lines of weapons jamming or gunking up or something. There's a lot of potential in this game for gun maintenance I think.

• Like 1

i have the same experience with mosin.

sometimes its's an instant kill and sometimes i need up to three hits - i rly don't know why.

It couldn't be because those guys you instantly killed had a low health/blood from a earlier adventure?

Today playing with my friend (both mosin) found a guy, also mosin. We hit at least 3 shots at it, and he killed my friend with 1 shot

Then I saw that my bullets were all ruined, the quality of the bullets makes a difference in damage?

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH

I shot a guy from 3 meters with pristine mossin bullets and needed 2 shots to kill him (in chest).

Damage and bullet accuracy is totally random in my opinion.

Other day I was trying to shoot guy with my pristine m4 with prisine bullets at about 200 meters and it took me 20 bullets to kill him (could not hit him).

Then I loaded some ruined bullets to my m4 and I killed a guy at about 200 meters wtih 2 bullets.

It couldn't be because those guys you instantly killed had a low health/blood from a earlier adventure?

Yeah thats the same i was thinking .

To the damage bulled like sigvatr said bevor its better to make the weapon jam or make a dud shot but differnt damge is unrealy,

in my mind its a projectile that gets accelerate thats do the pain or iam wrong?

(but i have no clue of weapon so maybe one answer that knows this sort of thing.)

If you load a ruined clip to the mag and take it back out of the mag, it goes back to "pristine". Item status does not affect.