jsopko90

DayZ Addiction.

It's been 3 ish weeks since the games release, since then I've spent almost a SOLID week, 164 hours playing the game.

it's horrendous, I can't stop, once I quit I come back a few hours later, ready to go again.

Someone, help me!

• Like 10

Yeah my roommate and I have put WAY more hours in than we realize... It's just stupid. I love this game.

• Like 1

It's been 3 ish weeks since the games release, since then I've spent almost a SOLID week, 164 hours playing the game.

it's horrendous, I can't stop, once I quit I come back a few hours later, ready to go again.

Someone, help me!

DAMNNNNN.  I think I'm about 45-50 hours in...but I will agree and say I am def. addicted -- like a crack head to crack!

I've missed some work.

Looks like the good people of Washington state will just have to represent themselves in Congress.

• Like 10

Someone, help me!

I've been playing so much DayZ that last night I had this dream, where I was at LegoLand (I've never been, don't even know what it looks like) and I went on this rollercoaster made out of huge legos, where you ride inside a lego and it was the most bad ass rollercoaster I've ever been on in my entire life (only it was in my dreams)...and also I think there was a zombie riding it too.

Time to go to rehab :/ my office is at the elektro super market please come in sometime.  :)

Edited by ???????????
  • Like 3

Lads DONT play too much , with so few features & stuff in the game now, you risc maybe getting tired of the game too early.

I mean it's healthy for both your body and soul, to take some break from DayZ SA and give time to good Devs, to put more meat on Dayz SA bones meanwhile.

Anyway glad folks enjoy SA same as I do even despite it's bugs and barebones status :).

Edited by Hombre
  • Like 1

You have the itch.

I have 1200 hours on OA, Mostly from DayZ, around 600 or so didn't log because of origins ( Blasphemy! ).
And I have around 100 hours on SA already, And I took a 5 day break. 

240 hours here, but probably only 200 real hours.

Today 10 hours, damn... tomorrow back2work

• Like 1

Welcome to DA

Hello my name is Matt.....and im a Dayz addict.

I knew i needed help when i called in sick to play Dayz.

Iv been sober for nearly 12 whole hours......AND I CARNT WAIT TO PLAY AGAIN!!!!!

:)

and what do u guys do in current dayz version ?

theres not much to do now imo. no cars, no animals to survive in woods, no heli crash sites etc etc

DayZ is better than drugs but drug's and dayz is like super drug...im dayz addict lol

• Like 1

I-, I'm an addict, I cannot help it...

played again today, another five hours....lord, please deliver me from this unholy bliss!

(or atleast give me some beans, please?)

typically (to answer an above question) I just run around, loot, meet people, die loot again etc.

it's a repetetive process I know, but its fine!

I take regular breaks in between, like an hour or so.

what do you do ?

There is nothing to do once you are full stuff.

Since I'm full stuff I don't play anymore, boring game with no goal :(

Edited by Demky

what do you do ?

There is nothing to do once you are full stuff.

Since I'm full stuff I don't play anymore, boring game with no goal :(

go shoot some people, man up.

Lads DONT play too much , with so few features & stuff in the game now, you risc maybe getting tired of the game too early.

I mean it's healthy for both your body and soul, to take some break from DayZ SA and give time to good Devs, to put more meat on Dayz SA bones meanwhile.

Anyway glad folks enjoy SA same as I do even despite it's bugs and barebones status :).

DayZ SA never gets boring NEVER 55 hours total :) *not much but it will do :)*

• Like 1

I know how you feel, OP.

Sometimes I go for a hike but end up hurrying home so I can hike with zombies.

I'll probably stop leaving the house to walk once there are more zombies.

I'm addicted enough to roam the forum constantly while i'm at work. 

• Like 4