Sign in to follow this  
camwhyy (DayZ)

What Guns do YOU want to see?

Personally I think shotguns should be the most common find (in Europe/Russia) and I'd like to see alot of them. Also they are suprisingly accurate in real life compared to how video games protray them. I dont remember how this was handled in the ARMA Series though.

I'd also like to see some machetes, long fish knives, longswords and katanas

And my favorite guns are not allowed to miss entry into this game: the G36 and the Glock.

Yeah shotguns are fairly overcommon in rural areas. So given those realist hardcore people here. Irl it wouldnt be that hard to find a gun in an apocalypse

Hope u mean less guns overall but more variety, otherwise its a shitty idea, still an idea though.

Variety and realism. Guns arent that hard to find irl. Shit thinking of it i know 3 farms here that has shotguns in their barns. hahaha i would have no probs surviving :) But yeah, guns ingame are abit to easy to get. Atleast mil grade. They should be harder

• Like 1

A real knife/dagger. If i sneak up behind someone, i expect him to die. Pronto.

commando_training.jpg

7mm popsicle then? http://www.ebay.com/itm/BABY-NAMBU-TYPE-4-PISTOL-7mm-Japan-Atlas-Classic-Firearms-PHOTO-CARD-/231054541324?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35cbec820c also http://m14forum.com/handguns/83503-7mm-hand-gun.html

https://www.flashback.org/t999435

AK-6 is being developed by Swedish military (not here yet. So admit that was a typo). Which has depos all over the country. So please man. Do any kind of research before you say im wrong ;) Also some german handguns are 7mm. And no, im not gangsta :P Grew up in those areas with that kind of people. So I know what I know

You probably do. I just get real frustrated with the internet gun experts who all want Deagle brand Deagles in every damn game.And, in all honesty, you WERE wrong, whether you know what you're about or not :). And the army doesn't have depots all across the country anymore. They did, but now it's all centralized to a few large depots where all guns are kept. I remember my dad having a submachinegun in his closet when I was a kid! That doesn't really happen anymore :). 

The one Swedish gun I'd like to see in the game is actually the M45 submachinegun. Carried one for a year during my military service, and I quite liked it! No reason for it to be in Chernarus, though, other than that it's cool.

You probably do. I just get real frustrated with the internet gun experts who all want Deagle brand Deagles in every damn game.And, in all honesty, you WERE wrong, whether you know what you're about or not :). And the army doesn't have depots all across the country anymore. They did, but now it's all centralized to a few large depots where all guns are kept. I remember my dad having a submachinegun in his closet when I was a kid! That doesn't really happen anymore :). 

The one Swedish gun I'd like to see in the game is actually the M45 submachinegun. Carried one for a year during my military service, and I quite liked it! No reason for it to be in Chernarus, though, other than that it's cool.

Two swedes arguing about sweden. Wow low point in thread ;) :P I know that the depos arent that spread out anymore. But there are more then you think :P As for deagle. HELL NO! NOT IN THIS GAME!

I will stick by the fact about 7mm handguns. Beacause ive shot one and tested alittle. Though they are rarer item. Ammunition for 7mm handguns in sweden is also a pain.

Only a idiot would buy a deagle to use. Bulky, heavy, and huge, massive kick and recoil, and ammo is expensive. Piece of shit gun.

• Like 1

Just a simple jerry can and some matches would be great. 

Gasoline should be force feedable of course, but the real fun would be handcuffing them and then burning. 

Just a simple jerry can and some matches would be great.

Gasoline should be force feedable of course, but the real fun would be handcuffing them and then burning.

Wow.. Just wow.. Getting really wrong vibes here

Two swedes arguing about sweden. Wow low point in thread ;) :P I know that the depos arent that spread out anymore. But there are more then you think :P As for deagle. HELL NO! NOT IN THIS GAME!

I will stick by the fact about 7mm handguns. Beacause ive shot one and tested alittle. Though they are rarer item. Ammunition for 7mm handguns in sweden is also a pain.

Are you sure you don't mean 7,65x17mm (.32ACP)? That's a pretty common caliber, though not used very much anymore. But it is used in the Walther PPK, which is a gun I really want to get some day. 

The only 7mm cartridge I know of is the 7x20mm Nambu, used by the most useless pistols in the history of the world (the Japanese Nambu pistols). 

Only a idiot would buy a deagle to use. Bulky, heavy, and huge, massive kick and recoil, and ammo is expensive. Piece of shit gun.

They have one use, apparently: Steel target shooting matches, where you have to drop steel plates at 50-150m. And even then, the most common caliber is .357 Magnum, the .50AE is just for drug dealers to show off to their friends.

FN FAL should be added. It is as widespread a weapon as the AK-47.

M1 because it is awesome and beautiful

SKS

SVD - Because Russia

Would need to be a very rare spawn but I'd love to have the L115. My absolute favorite weapon I have ever had the chance to fire.