PastorPounder

I can't stand this any longer.

Obviously raging about the game and its bugs is not something you should post on the forums.

Discussing a common bug however is something that I believe should take place on forums after it has already been reported. You never know if others have already found a solution that actually reduce the problems that you are encountering from the bug.

It can be hard sometimes to distinguish between a raging OP bitching about their game problems and someone bringing up a specific bug for discussion and possibly creating a thread that will later have some tips and solutions to the problems people may be facing.

The "omg its alfa sdfu dud" posts really don't help anyone and either take up unnecessary room in a constructive thread or cause a bad situation (rage thread) to become worse.

Whatever pal , people agree with me , the only people that don't are dev carebears 

• Like 1

You know what's worst? Ppl complaining about complainers. Its a fucking circlejerk and both of you should GTFO. Best thing that someone who feel like complaining will do it anyway so posts like this are useless.

You know what's worst? Ppl complaining about complainers. Its a fucking circlejerk and both of you should GTFO. Best thing that someone who feel like complaining will do it anyway so posts like this are useless.

circlejerk? not a word , Cheers for your input 

Whatever pal , people agree with me , the only people that don't are dev carebears

Lol. "If you don't agree with me. Your a brown noser" lmfao.

Boo hoo, I have eight hours left on my thirteen hour shift today, boo hoo.

Fix it or im quitting rocket, boo hoo.

Keep your new posts constructive rather then raging, you have Wow forums for that.

It's alpha, they are aware of the bugs and issues, they hear about it hourly.

Boo hoo, I have eight hours left on my thirteen hour shift today, boo hoo.

Fix it or im quitting rocket, boo hoo.

Keep your new posts constructive rather then raging, you have Wow forums for that.

It's alpha, they are aware of the bugs and issues, they hear about it hourly.

Do they hear about ? i don't see them letting us know its being fixed ?

I shouldent have to be constructive 

I don't want to be counted as someone who complains all the time, I made an account on this forum just to express my feeling about the game. Single post, single opinion. I bet you whatever you want that in another year this game will be almost unchanged. If they somehow pull a miracle I trust them to fix some glitches and add more lootspawn, maybe even vehicles/animals but nothing radical. This game is practicaly untouched from what it was a few years back so yeah, why does everyone assume its going to change just because they sold amazing 400k copies of alpha in a few days?

Edit: the devs are pretty smart though. They achieved a great thing, putting a label "dont buy this alpha if you dont want to support the dev" of course there are 500k fanboys that will buy it anyway, counting me, even though its just recycled mod we've had here for bunch fo years. WP devs imo. "cya in 2 years, when we need another $5m so we can actually live our lifes like we always wanted to"

Edited by n0_escape

Just remembered gang, we were all warned.

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

Submit bug reports in the bug reports area. Suggest additional content (not demand it be implemented immediately), test things out, report on how current gameplay works and discuss that in the forums...that the point of an open alpha. But yeah, threads like this probably won't stop the 99% of threads demanding fixes for issues that will probably remain for a long time down the line.

90's and 00's were the Golden Age of Gaming. We're now in the Age of Entitlement.

• Like 1

We were warned , But thats a pathetic excuse 

How is it a pathetic excuse?  I mean, he clearly said "unless you want to help support and develop the game, do not buy this right now."

How is that a pathetic excuse?  Seems pretty loud and clear to me.

• Like 1

We were warned , But thats a pathetic excuse

That is the third time I've seen you say that. Please then tell us Wtf you wanted to be told or how did you want to be warned. In a practical way. That this game is in alpha. Not a smart ass answer that you will probably give. I want a legitimate answer from you.

Edited by PastorPounder

Do they hear about ? i don't see them letting us know its being fixed ?

I shouldent have to be constructive

You may have paid for your copy of the game, but you sure as hell didn't buy stocks in the company and become a shareholder from said purchase.

Your not entitled to be told anything about their process. We knew what we were buying, we will sit and wait, and be grateful when they do vocally address our issues. Being constructive simply helps them as to what we want in detail, rather then "herp derp nerf rock, scissors is fine, paper"

That is the third time I've seen you say that. Please then tell us Wtf you wanted to be told or how did you want to be warned. In a great practical way. That this game is in alpha. Not a smart ass answer that you will probably give. I want a legitimate answer from you.

This warning that they give us is that the game is buggy and requires optimising and patching etc , But this game is broken , Almost unplayable , this is just stupid , its getting worse not better ! , and how long did they take making this game ? 1 and a half years ? and the mod is still better 

• Like 1

I am so close to just deleting my forum account. The sheer stupidity of some people is unbelievable. I'm not one to scream "its alphur!" But.. its alphur!! The top topic as I write this is a guy suggesting the game is getting worse because of increased lag and rubber banding, because of a sudden decrease in performance there is the automatic suggestion and assumption that the Captain has abandoned his post and were sinking to the bottom to join Jack and his icy fellows (Titanic reference). The only thing I can say to anyone who does not have CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. And stay out for at least 6 months. Or better yet. Don't come back. Because I doubt your dense mind and ways will change in that short of time. You are polluting this game and community and making it worse then bugs.

Rant over.

Thanks, and happy surviving

-Stephen

I dont know why we shouldnt be able to complain its a normal thing for people to do, even if its alpha. You go ahead and delete your forum account - Get. The. Fuck. Out.

• Like 2

This warning that they give us is that the game is buggy and requires optimising and patching etc , But this game is broken , Almost unplayable , this is just stupid , its getting worse not better ! , and how long did they take making this game ? 1 and a half years ? and the mod is still better 

Seriously bro, are you a game developer?  First off, the game is functional.  That's a lot more than other games in an alpha stage can say.

Second off, it wasn't just a warning that the game was buggy.  It said borderline broken/unplayable at times, and if you don't want to support the development of the product DO NOT BUY IT RIGHT NOW.  Those words came straight out of Rocket's mouth.

That is the third time I've seen you say that. Please then tell us Wtf you wanted to be told or how did you want to be warned. In a practical way. That this game is in alpha. Not a smart ass answer that you will probably give. I want a legitimate answer from you.

I'll tell you what I wanted to hear as an honest statement:

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND TO GIVE US SOME OF YOUR MONEY SO WE CAN ENJOY GETTIN RICH FOR DOING ALMOST NO JOB. BE PREPARED TO HANDLE ALOT OF SERIOUS ISSUES AND INEVITABLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING BECAUSE WE ARE SOME OF THE SLOWEST DEV TEAM IN THE WORLD. THANKS FOR YOUR MONEY ANYWAY!

• Like 2

I'll tell you what I wanted to hear as an honest statement:

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND TO GIVE US SOME OF YOUR MONEY SO WE CAN ENJOY GETTIN RICH FOR DOING ALMOST NO JOB. BE PREPARED TO HANDLE ALOT OF SERIOUS ISSUES AND INEVITABLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING BECAUSE WE ARE SOME OF THE SLOWEST DEV TEAM IN THE WORLD. THANKS FOR YOUR MONEY ANYWAY!

Me too , me too lol

Seriously bro, are you a game developer?  First off, the game is functional.  That's a lot more than other games in an alpha stage can say.

Second off, it wasn't just a warning that the game was buggy.  It said borderline broken/unplayable at times, and if you don't want to support the development of the product DO NOT BUY IT RIGHT NOW.  Those words came straight out of Rocket's mouth.

I'm not your bro , This game isen't functional , you die running up stairs and fall through floors in buildings , you rubber band back to your spawn when running 30mins , playable ? , I don't care what came out of his mouth , for the 1 and a half year production on this game , this should have been fixed , these silly things are basics 

There are a lot of rants going about.  But sometimes people take it a little to far imo, when they sjould just be addressing the issue simply.

Un playable how? I spawn, loot, gear up, eat, drink, explore, kill, take, fortify my location with my rifle, feel apart of the game I'm playing, etc.

Interact with players, mostly by shooting kneecaps as they are chased by zombies.

Sounds like you need to stop shooting new spawns and find a hobby.

What helps me,mis I have twitch tv running on my ipad mini while I play. Let's me watch Lyric do hilarious crap, takes the edge off up here in the north.

That's right hombre, I said up north. I'm talking deep north, old petrokva. If I can enjoy the game daily, after work, up here, then there's no excuse for your piddly ass to be complaining about the game being unplayable.

I'm not your bro , This game isen't functional , you die running up stairs and fall through floors in buildings , you rubber band back to your spawn when running 30mins , playable ? , I don't care what came out of his mouth , for the 1 and a half year production on this game , this should have been fixed , these silly things are basics 

You're right, I have other choice words for you at the moment.

So you're clearly not a developer or programmer of any type.  So I'm glad you have such a strong opinion of something you know absolutely nothing about.

Chill out and go play Call of Duty or something.