Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

I just killed a Bandit with a Mosin holding up new spawn

I was making my way to the apartment buildings from Kambiwobo when I saw guy with a mosin holding up a new spawn. I was a new spawn myself but had a fire axe with me. I ran up him and started axing him to death. He took like 7 blows before actually dying. I think it took this long because of his protective vest. At the last blow, his vest broke[animation of glass shattering] and died. 

I got a Mosin off of him and 40 rounds. To my surprised his mosin had the gear I have been searching for the last 2 days!!! The long range scope! To top it off he had a bipod. Man I am so pumped.

He managed to ax me once and my character is moaning. Anyone know if the regen actually works? I have ate and drank til my stomach is full. I drank before meeting and ate after meeting him.

This is so awesome.

• Like 7

To regain health I believe you need either a blood transfusion which will give you 20% blood, which you need a blood bag and an IV start kit.

The other and better option is using Saline, which will give you 100% blood, and again, you need an IV start kit.

When I was low on health I drank and ate a full 35 backpack of stuff over the course of two sessions and nothing changed.

:beans:  :beans:  :beans:  for bravery 

Tis' not bravery to risk all when you have nothing.

The noble bandit was the brave one, exposing himself to rob some bambi when he already had everything to lose.

He gambled all, and lost all.

You will note, bravery often comes hand in hand with poor decision making skills.  lol

• Like 3

Tis' not bravery to risk all when you have nothing.

The noble bandit was the brave one, exposing himself to rob some bambi when he already had everything to lose.

He gambled all, and lost all.

You will note, bravery often comes hand in hand with poor decision making skills.  lol

Umm no, he could have just turned around and walk away. The fact that hes got fancy gear out of it is just bonus

• Like 1

Umm no, he could have just turned around and walk away. The fact that hes got fancy gear out of it is just bonus

Yes, but he had nothing to lose, but everything to gain.  

If he'd failed, he lost an axe.  If he won, he gained a rifle and other gear.

This is why new spawns are so dangerous- they have no fear of loss.  Like...the Jacksonville Jaguars.  

• Like 3

To regain health I believe you need either a blood transfusion which will give you 20% blood, which you need a blood bag and an IV start kit.

The other and better option is using Saline, which will give you 100% blood, and again, you need an IV start kit.

When I was low on health I drank and ate a full 35 backpack of stuff over the course of two sessions and nothing changed.

Eh. Yeah I was worried about that. I play alone so I was hoping for the regeneration. 35 backpack items and no regen. Ugh.

Why didn't he just shoot you with the mosin?

He did but he had the long range scope on and missed me two times. He panicked and tried to get his ax out. Got me once but it was too late.

Yes, but he had nothing to lose, but everything to gain.  

If he'd failed, he lost an axe.  If he won, he gained a rifle and other gear.

This is why new spawns are so dangerous- they have no fear of loss.  Like...the Jacksonville Jaguars.  

lol yeah. Well I walked all the way so if I failed that would be lame. Losing the ax is not that big of a deal :]

If you eat and drink enough you player status on your inventory menu will either change to "HEALING" or "Healthy" food/drink regain DOES work. i suggest eating 2 bags of rice and cereal and find a water fountain.

Edited by warjunky1992

Fairly certain saline just gives you up to 5000 blood.