Sign in to follow this  
Lue

Okay, admit it if this was you. Lets laugh together.

A buddy and I were basically fresh off the beach running in elektro when we hear shots... I cannot PROVE this, but im 99% certain these guys were rolling around mowing down all the other fresh spawns in town (after they arrived, there was dead bodies everywhere that they were not before, to go along with the shots heard)...

We decide, screw it... lets make a stand against these guys... We have fists of fury, after all. So we rush them... and this happens:

So is anyone going to fess up to being these guys who just got wrecked by the bare handed bros?  :blush:

• Like 16

Its kind of an abuse of the melee-problems of DayZ, but these guys are so low-skilled they didnt deserve anythings different. :D I mean... they got an axe and a mosin?!

• Like 2

Looks like they were saying hello and wanted to talk and you attacked them. Im surprised they didn't manage to kill you both.

Something tells me they weren't the ones killing fresh spawns in Elektro if you guys took them out with your fists. They clearly suck at survival skills.

• Like 1

Something tells me they weren't the ones killing fresh spawns in Elektro if you guys took them out with your fists. They clearly suck at survival skills.

Its usually the ones who DO suck that are going to the coast with guns to shoot those who have none, because they cannot compete otherwise lol... We had been looting electro for a while and only saw unarmed people until those guys showed up, then we started seeing bodies in the streets and gunfire every few seconds.. I dont think they were shooting zombies, but I could be wrong...

Either way, it was a good laugh.

Looks like they were saying hello and wanted to talk and you attacked them. Im surprised they didn't manage to kill you both.

Nah, they were stopping people in town and gunning them down... im pretty positive... they wanted to "talk" so I would stop running so they could get a shot on me, if I were to make a bet.

Nah, they were stopping people in town and gunning them down... im pretty positive... they wanted to "talk" so I would stop running so they could get a shot on me, if I were to make a bet.

This is probably the case.

I had a fully geared guy in Zeleno come up on me in the grocery store so I beat feet and he commences to chase yelling "don't log bitch". I made a u-turn to see him stuck in the equip weapon loop and make a b-line for him. He fucking logged. I didn't even have a weapon.  :rolleyes:  

• Like 1

ohh god I got to try that sometime with a friend just find a group of people and just attack them with fists xDDD

LOL, awesome job there. if only more people realized that they too can stand up to others 

Its kind of an abuse of the melee-problems of DayZ, but these guys are so low-skilled they didnt deserve anythings different. :D I mean... they got an axe and a mosin?!

How is it abuse?  If they're getting punched in the face they should go down.

We decide, screw it... lets make a stand against these guys... We have fists of fury, after all. So we rush them... and this happens:

High-larious.

so true. These guys either have lag or suck very badly. Guessing the latter xD

I guess you were never in a fight IRL, if you think it's an abuse or sth unrealistic. People really go down quickly if you punch them hard in the face.

Good job Lue!

• Like 1

so true. These guys either have lag or suck very badly. Guessing the latter xD

I don't think they had lag, as one of them was able to land a shot on me with his pistol... Im assuming he could only chamber one round since had had no clip, so after he fired once, he swapped to an ax.. anyway.

The key in all of this was the fact that they couldn't track fast enough with the running speed and we basically overwhelmed them with the Mohammad Ali methodology... I managed to connect a decent shot to his face right off the bat which caused a good bleed and thats where it all went to hell for them... bleeding and holding a primary, they couldn't outrun us and since he was bleeding he was panicking to find a place to get away from us to bandage yet couldn't really do so since we are so much faster and ontop of him the entire time.... the moment he stopped in that hall was his death... Im not sure if he fired a while in the hall or not, I cannot tell.. He may have been lagging/low frames, but everyone gets low frames in the city.. I just think he couldn't line up a shot fast enough with that mosin and he panicked when we started to land hits on him...

He should have just shouldered that mosin and ran for it and tried to lose us if possible to get bandaged and get distance between us.

His buddy with the ax just couldn't seal the deal, apparently... Ultimately I think the range on the ax is far less than the fists and he was just screwed the moment he stepped into that hall with us all.

Regardless of the technical side, it was damn funny to actually come out the victors in that situation... We were talking about how funny it would be if we beat some guys down with guns and got away with their stuff and then it ended up happening... priceless...

And like somebody said: just goes to show that if you got the will, you can take down those bastard bandits in town with your bare hands... Use your speed to your advantage if all you got is your fists... run circles around them... disorientate.. then strike... rinse and repeat til desired results. :)

well... I attempted something similar again, but with a knife... It proved less fatal, but this one made me laugh pretty good...

This guy was perched up in a house window in Electro shooting at me and another guy who were going toe to toe in the street.. I had just picked up a knife and wanted to experiment with how effective it was as a run and gun melee weapon instead of just fists... (Sorry to the guy I sliced a couple times, but it was in the name of science)...

Anyway, some guy takes a shot at us both and hits the other guy... hes gushing... then fires again and misses... other dude bolts and I decide to do what I do and hunt them down... I assumed they were up on the "mini-sniper hill".. So I go there and check first but then it clicks in my mind that they must have been up in a window (i keep forgetting that so many buildings are enter-able now... theres so many places I don't normally look for snipers...

So I eventually go into the building he was in and head upstairs to confront him in a epic show down that I strongly believe I should have been granted the victory in... sadly, I fell this time, but I left him with scars that will remind him of this moment forever...

Enjoy;

(Changed it to the short and sweet version that gets straight to the action for ya ;) )

Edited by Lue

*cought* doubleclick..

you dont need to drag and "rob" ..

I'm not sure im familiar with what you mean by "drag and rob"? Or what you are talking about in general, really. Do explain, cause im curious lol.

I'm not sure im familiar with what you mean by "drag and rob"? Or what you are talking about in general, really. Do explain, cause im curious lol.

He just means double click on the item you want, it is much faster. At least I think he means that.

People are funny trying to use the Mosin at that range. You need to carry a hang gun if you are going to be entering a city and you have a mosin.

Who the hell keeps trying to yell at people to stop lol. Ye it was fun in the first days of the mod but its over now. Just shoot and be done with it. And those guys were honestly noobs.

He just means double click on the item you want, it is much faster. At least I think he means that.

People are funny trying to use the Mosin at that range. You need to carry a hang gun if you are going to be entering a city and you have a mosin.

Oh, gotcha... I double clicked in the mod, but I guess I just assumed that with the new inventory "tetris" style layout, that you had to fit the pieces... for instance if I had the right amount of blocks available, but the "shape" of the item didn't fit, it wouldnt work.. I haven't really tested it, but I just assumed I had to fit the pieces like a puzzle.

Good to know.