seifeler

Would you like to play on our PRIMETIME server?

me and 2 of my friends would love to join this server/community. I wouldn't even mind helping with events and stuff, very excited for this.

• Like 1

Interesting idea, and I'm considering it. I like that you have experience doing a RP server and there are many people from your past server that giving their laurels. 

• Like 1

Mods need to move this to Servers section

No , I mean how can I get to see a similar thing in Dayz on your server? It's something like a Theme village, right?

It'll depend on the features available to us. I don't want to spoil too much, but with the proper features it will blend in with your style of playing the game. If I am able to find you in game, your story can progress without you taking notice of the mechanics behind it. You don't have to visit a checkpoint, you will just act the way you like to act and your story will progress. It'll be more like the whole server is a theme park, but the ride won't be a nice one. 

Without admin features we may have to announce bigger events and may have to rely on certain hotspots for random encounters.

Whats the monthly membership fee that you guys charge?

Membership fee is a dangerous topic. Most replies I got in this thread go strictly against it. I think if players want to contribute we will take donations when we are ready for it. Before we start this I want more concepts in written form to show people in detail, what we are trying to archive and how we are planning to do so, without spoiling too much. 

Pembro and Lorax: More info on the server is available on the FB-page shown in my signature. 

P.S.: @Morrow: See post #46, please.

Edited by Kassander

Mods need to move this to Servers section

No, you are wrong and Kassander already understands this as he has stated previously in this Topic.

I try to keep the Server Forum clean of Topics that could well be in the Troubleshooting or General Forums in an effort to give as much viewing potential to the people that Pay for and Administer Official Servers.

The day that Private Hives and the tools required to administer a server such as this are permitted and Kassander gets his server up and running then he can have his place in the relevant Forum.

• Like 1

No , I mean how can I get to see a similar thing in Dayz on your server? It's something like a Theme village, right?

It'll depend on the features available to us. I don't want to spoil too much, but with the proper features it will blend in with your style of playing the game. If I am able to find you in game, your story can progress without you taking notice of the mechanics behind it. You don't have to visit a checkpoint, you will just act the way you like to act and your story will progress. It'll be more like the whole server is a theme park, but the ride won't be a nice one. 

Without admin features we may have to announce bigger events and may have to rely on certain hotspots for random encounters.

Whats the monthly membership fee that you guys charge?

Membership fee is a dangerous topic. Most replies I got in this thread go strictly against it. I think if players want to contribute we will take donations when we are ready for it. Before we start this I want more concepts in written form to show people in detail, what we are trying to archive and how we are planning to do so, without spoiling too much. 

Pembro and Lorax: More info on the server is available on the FB-page shown in my signature. 

P.S.: @Morrow: See post #46, please.

Cheers for the reply. Btw. you should look for this guy called Broadway, maybe he'll take part in your activities. he's more a comedian tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6o8x67ApM8

• Like 1

sounds lame, no.

i'm just gonna keep playing dayz the way it's intended to be played.  Take your cancerous private hive to the server forum.

sounds lame, no.

i'm just gonna keep playing dayz the way it's intended to be played.  Take your cancerous private hive to the server forum.

500x_fanboysplash_02.jpg

Edited by Highlander007

Lady Kyrah: It is the decision of the moderators of this forum that this thread belongs in General Discussion, because it's not an actual server (yet). I am a hundred percent okay with them putting the thread where ever they think it fits. 

I very much hope to discuss the features of the server, the unique situations that can happen on a server like this, the things we need to run the server, the costs and the risk and reward granting admin powers. If someone has a question, please don't hesitate to ask. If you like to comment or express your opinion about the server and the features, feel free to do so.

Yes but this isn't a "general" discussion, you're getting undeserved exposure for what is basically a little private venture.

No, you are wrong and Kassander already understands this as he has stated previously in this Topic.

I try to keep the Server Forum clean of Topics that could well be in the Troubleshooting or General Forums in an effort to give as much viewing potential to the people that Pay for and Administer Official Servers.

The day that Private Hives and the tools required to administer a server such as this are permitted and Kassander gets his server up and running then he can have his place in the relevant Forum.

Thanks a lot for the clarification. I very much hope this ends the discussion about where this thread belongs. I'll be very happy when it is finally moved, because that means the server will be up and running.

Babybasher: i'm just gonna keep playing dayz the way it's intended to be played. 

Why do you think that the -=[ Elysium ]=- idea is against the way DayZ Standalone is intended to be played? What part of our idea do you object?

Edited by Kassander

We are going to host a little live rehearsal event "Hatfield & McCoy on a public server this weekend.

I saw some people are following this post, so if anyone wants to take part in it, send me a message through my Facebook-site.

So, if at any point you need an extra hand. Let me know, can do anything from Acting to Administration, have previously been an Admin on Atomic Gaming servers back in the mod. We did a good amount of events and the like (fond memories of turning Elektro into a husk of a city on restart with satchels, to add more atmosphere to the area).

Anyways, love the idea, and would love to help out.

EDIT: I don't have and don't plan on having FB, other ways to contact you?

Edited by SpartanxApathy

If you have any questions or want to contact me, you can always send me a message through this forum.