Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Depth

Quick tip for anyone logging into any server

Hey guys,

Once you initially log into a server, immediately check the players list to see who's in the server. If you see Johnny Depth is in your server:

1) Stay away from Elektro

2) If you're in Elektro when you log in, you should probably log back out quickly to avoid passing the death test

Edited by Johnny Depth
  • Like 1

I think he's saying he runs Elektro on the particular server he happens to be on. Enter at your own peril.

Am'I'Right?

^^^Yeah dude!

There is a perfect building near the school that overlooks the top of the school and you can see down the third floor hallway that I dominate. :)

I don't kos, but I do shoot anyone that I see up there.

Hey guys,

Once you initially log into a server, immediately check the players list to see who's in the server. If you see Johnny Depth is in your server:

1 Get off the coast

2 Watch pirates of the Caribbean

4 ?????

5 Profit

Johnny Depth is my steam name. I'll post a pic of my character tonight. At work right now, buns :(

Seems a bit tooooo obvious inviting people to join your server, giving away your postion and your steam name. I suspect a hacker masqueriding as a troll. Go find him and see he has some god mode, teleport hack on?

...Or just that stupid/arrogant

I never gave away my position! Just a general idea of where I am :)

Come to the school house and go up top and just stand there for a few seconds.

I've shot about 15 people within the last two days. One guy had an ammo box full of 7.62

Best dayz of my life.

Hey!!! I don't want to get hunted :( I'd rather be the hunter! Lol that's the role in playing in Elektro. "The God of Death"

Some people call it camping. I call it strategically waiting.

^^^Yeah dude!

There is a perfect building near the school that overlooks the top of the school and you can see down the third floor hallway that I dominate. :)

I don't kos, but I do shoot anyone that I see up there.

"I don't KOS, but I kill anyone I see."

wat

• Like 4

I don't kill people immediately. I watch them for a bit and see if they have anything of value. If they're a fresh spawn, I'll only shoot them if they are looting.

Like if they're just running around I won't shoot them, but if they stop to loot I'll shoot them so I won't miss.

I don't kill people immediately. I watch them for a bit and see if they have anything of value. If they're a fresh spawn, I'll only shoot them if they are looting.

Wat.jpg