Sign in to follow this  
DannyFilming

The Worst Combat Logger

That video was beautiful; I like your style.

I hope I encounter you in game some time, I'm interested in seeing what that forest chase would have been like.

That video was beautiful; I like your style.

I hope I encounter you in game some time, I'm interested in seeing what that forest chase would have been like.

I'm not the uploader, I was just part of his group. We eventually found 2 others to play "the most dangerous game" with but the server completely lagged out on us and we had to quit.

• Like 1

Oh my gawwwd! Not only did he combat log, but he did it with *attitude*!!

I'm not the uploader, I was just part of his group. We eventually found 2 others to play "the most dangerous game" with but the server completely lagged out on us and we had to quit.

Shame, how did it go up to the lagging?

Try getting in to a <40 server and it should work better FPS and load wise.

Had the pleasure to play with this crazy motherfucker today. He almost shoots me at 1:07.

Lol @ 3:37.  You gotta admit, combat logging aside that was pretty epic lulz. 

I really love the fact that you gave him a brilliant option to live or die. Every time I get pulled over by bandits, they sound like retards that make no sense, got no real goal and just shoot me in the end. We need more people like you to make this game interesting. 

I was getting The Joker vibe from you. You Sir deserve an Oscar for your trollacting.

• Like 1

you scare the living shit out of me.

Dude is fucking tripping ballz.

As bad as logging is, that was pretty fucking funny :D

Edited by Hetstaine

awesome!

but keep in mind - pistols taken from dead bodies don't work, put that away or you'll end up hearing only "click-click" when you most need to hear "bang-bang"

Combat logging needs a fix ASAP.  Ruining this great game for me atm.  Get into an awsome firefight with someone.  I mean its an even fight.  Neither one of us has the upper hand.  Finally i get an aggressive flank going.  I get eyes on the target.  Poof.... gone in a flash.  Fucking pussies.

like psychopath Woody Allen :D

I'd have happily gone along with it. Combat logging is a retarded way to cheat the system. Anyway you have my beans for trying to be creative with your banditry.

damn I would gladly take that guys place and play along, it would of been a blast ;d

but that cheeky combat log at 3:38 made me laugh

Edited by Ninofy

while i was watching this , i just kept thinking you he sounds like tarantino... freaky shit.