Sign in to follow this  
ts9000

Scumbag Bandit with a Mosin - Episode 02!

enjoy :D

some nice shoots :thumbsup:  :ph34r: :beans:

I subscribe

Edited by KoS

I love cooperating and helping people, robbing some and letting them go, making random friends to roam the map together for a while,wondering if they gonna betray me as soon as I have my back turned. I also love going on a rampage sometimes. Just random, unjustified murder. It's fun. It's all part of the game. I'll never understand the hate against KoS. 

Those last 3 kills were hilarious

Please upload more of these :D

Edited by TacticalBanana

Those last 3 kills were hilarious

Please upload more of these :D

I try not to kill bambies too much (it gets old after some time and dropping geared people is way more satisfying).

But there are 2 exceptions: If it's an interesting/challenging shot, and if they deserve it.

It's a survival game. Some guy just got shot RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. If you decide to loot him standing in the open, you deserve to die.

good shooting.. Only question i would have, is do you and have spotter, there is a few times you have a guy in sights, but for some reason RIGHT away steer away from him to pick off others in a different direction/ area.  These were not cut away scenes, more so like somehow you knew someone was somewhere else.  Just wondering.

I love cooperating and helping people, robbing some and letting them go, making random friends to roam the map together for a while,wondering if they gonna betray me as soon as I have my back turned. I also love going on a rampage sometimes. Just random, unjustified murder. It's fun. It's all part of the game. I'll never understand the hate against KoS. 

I understand your point.

It's fun for you, but what if you are running around, your character just went through Hell and made it back, been alive for days, good loot, trying to find a Saline bag or something to get your health back... And then a Sniper on top of a tower kills you, don't get your loot and disconnects so you can't get revenge.

If you killed Fresh Spawns at least they wouldn't lose anything.

I'm not hating on you, but of course it's fun for you, you just killed someone, you got a long-ass shot with a sniper... But the guy that died must be really upset.

EDIT: I had a bad-ass character, alive for days, almost no blood... Died from a camper in Elektro. Just like you, but it was with a M4.

Edited by DiscordWhooves

good shooting.. Only question i would have, is do you and have spotter, there is a few times you have a guy in sights, but for some reason RIGHT away steer away from him to pick off others in a different direction/ area.  These were not cut away scenes, more so like somehow you knew someone was somewhere else.  Just wondering.

Yes in some of the clips I'm playing with friends, which helps spotting players. Obviously there's the one when I save his ass killing the guy rushing at him on the rooftop, but you can spot them other times too (hiding in the bus shelter in the clip I kill one of the 3 guys running in the middle of Electro main street for example).

It's also an edited video and you don't see all the action before certain shots, some people were spotted before but were not a priority target yet etc.. 

Edited by ts9000

I do hate this kind of behaviour however both your vids have made me smile for some reason, I guess the music somewhat makes me forget you're being a huge douche lol.  :P

Edited by Fortran
  • Like 1

I do hate this kind of behaviour however both your vids have made me smile for some reason, I guess the music somewhat makes me forget you're being a huge douche lol.  :P

It's the way people drop on the floor after eating a bullet that does it for me. Just. Cant. Resit. Killing them.

Ahah dude nice vid! You're a freaking monster and I should not encourage you, but this was oddly satisfying to watch. I feel dirty  :( .

• Like 1

Ahah dude nice vid! You're a freaking monster and I should not encourage you, but this was oddly satisfying to watch. I feel dirty  :( .

Thanks for the support  :D

LOL isn't this music from Postal 2?

Nice shots man, but killing anything but geared players just makes you a douche.

By the way, is this Elektro or Cherno? i can never tell :rolleyes:  

Edited by kayotte

LOL isn't this music from Postal 2?

Nice shots man, but killing anything but geared players just makes you a douche.

By the way, is this Elektro or Cherno? i can never tell :rolleyes:  

Mostly Electro, only one clip from Cherno!

That sir, was rather entertaining, good job. You somehow made me forget that I dislike killing fresh spawns :)

[EDIT] You seem to have less shrubbery than there should be, I could be wrong, but if so not cool man.

Edited by goleastro

That sir, was rather entertaining, good job. You somehow made me forget that I dislike killing fresh spawns :)

[EDIT] You seem to have less shrubbery than there should be, I could be wrong, but if so not cool man.

TBH very few of them are fresh spawns :)  

I love the hopper kills... showing these scumbags to not hop around. :D

The other kills were fun to watch, but all KoS... :/

The music is from a 70's British childrens programnme, it may have been used in payday 2 but it is not "from" pay day 2..

• Like 1

Are you playing on a potato or did you set your graphics setting so low to be sure that you don't fail to spot anyone?