Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Depth

I shot 3 people yesterday.

2 were running together, a guy and a girl, North of Elektro, heading due North. I hunted them.

The third hopped into my server in the 3rd floor room of the Elektro school, which scared the crap out of me because it was pitch black and he was just standing in there. I ran out of the room and circled the 3rd floor

while pulling my magnum out. I came back to the room and the gentleman was kneeling down. He looked at me, I fired two shots.

Initially I wanted to form a group to help bambis, but now I really can't trust anyone I feel. So I've now become a god of death in Elektro.

Just a heads up, watch your back there because I might shoot you. :)

• Like 1

Edited by Guest

Pfft, Come at me bro.

acqzbs.jpg

If you guys get in a big group in Elektro and put your guns down and don't pick them back up, I'll kill you all.

Edited by Guest

Edited by Guest

Hey I more more than 14 rounds of 7.62! You all have to just stand there though so I can just use one bullet for each of you. If we can't agree, then I'm not going to do it.

how to organise war without chat....this game will become boring without chat...

On a side note, when did the magnum become more abundant than the fnx45?

Two days ago?

I imagine with each new firearm implementation we'll see it spawn in vast majority for a while for testing purposes.

The more people using them, the more bugs are found.

Johnny Depth, on 03 Jan 2014 - 08:41 AM, said:

If you guys get in a big group in Elektro and put your guns down and don't pick them back up, I'll kill you all.

Johnny Depth, on 03 Jan 2014 - 08:46 AM, said:

Hey I more more than 14 rounds of 7.62! You all have to just stand there though so I can just use one bullet for each of you. If we can't agree, then I'm not going to do it.

So basically you would prefer if you killed them while they were disarmed and standing right in front of you?  Your level of integrity and honor humbles me.

Edited by Professional N00b

Initially I wanted to form a group to help bambis, but now I really can't trust anyone I feel. So I've now become a god of death in Elektro.

What makes you think you can't trust anybody? It's you who shot them.

• Like 1

If someone is going to let me shoot them, how f'd up in the mind are they?

If they'd let me shoot them, who's to say they wouldn't shoot me?

For that reason alone, I can't trust anyone unless they say friendly and "Don't shoot me"

I killed 10+ guys yesterday at NEAF before I finallly died and so what?

Edited by raynor009

OP please post server where we can find you.   Me and my group already found one gentlemen with your attitude.   When he was caught and handcuffed the rotten kiwi he was force fed led to some interesting local Voice chat.

• Like 1

2 were running together, a guy and a girl, North of Elektro, heading due North. I hunted them.

The third hopped into my server in the 3rd floor room of the Elektro school, which scared the crap out of me because it was pitch black and he was just standing in there. I ran out of the room and circled the 3rd floor

while pulling my magnum out. I came back to the room and the gentleman was kneeling down. He looked at me, I fired two shots.

Just a heads up, watch your back there because I might shoot you. :)

3 kills. "God of death"

I have murdered more people with my bare fists in a single life than you have with a firearm.

If someone is going to let me shoot them, how f'd up in the mind are they?

If they'd let me shoot them, who's to say they wouldn't shoot me?

For that reason alone, I can't trust anyone unless they say friendly and "Don't shoot me"

First: It doesn't seem like they LET you shoot them, it seems like you just took an easy shot.

Second: I don't follow that logic at all. Maybe I'm the stupid one though, that's always a possibility. 

Second: I always say "friendly" before i bust people.  ;)

Well let's take a look at the situation with the gentleman in the school room in Elektro:

1) I came to him

2) He looked at me

3) He never said anything or moved after looking at me

4) I fired

Seems to me like there are two types of people; those who accept their fate, and those who WANT to get shot, for some sick reason.

He seemed to actually want it.