hannibaldaplaya

Unarmed / Low Tier Melee Players not Listening to Armed Guys

Don't try to act so holy and righteous because you didn't want to ruin his gear by shooting him. If you get held up by fully geared dudes that demand EVERYTHING you might as well go down swinging; chances are they'll usually kill you once your stuff is safely on the ground.

Edited by Hells High

If it's someone on the coast, especially if they have some sort of weapon I will always KOS. Why take risk?
Inland it's a different matter, however if approached without voice or interaction, I think it's kill or be killed so shooting them is perfectly justified.

lol i let people handcuff me. its hilarious i talk so much crap while being force fed rotten fruit i would yell "it tastes like when im eating out your mom" 

• Like 1

Had an interesting little incident yesterday on BwB. Spawned in Kamyshovo, got some water but it was looted so I ran to Electro. First time I'd been there and didn't know it was Electro when I approached it. Hunted for food near the coast, but I didn't go Electro-inland because I didn't think I'd make it without starving to death. Was shot at a bit and ran to a double door warehouse on the shore and tried to hide. Three fully kitted dudes surrounded me, told me to drop my axe and lay on the floor. I laid down my axe and I told them I wouldn't do anything more and to just knock off the drama and kill me if they were going to go all through that. (I hadn't had too much luck with this spawn anyway) They dropped a bible in front of me and told me "this is the last thing you'll see alive". I laughed at them and they shot me. ---  No big deal because my character just wasn't really going anywhere on that server and I didn't care what happened. It wasn't exactly kos, but it was still kinda weak since I feel these control freaks would have killed me no matter what I did for them and I just wanted to respawn. I'll restart and try again.  Beans to all!   ;) 

Edited by Eve1Knieve1