frosti

Locked and spinning around.

I am playing now and third time my character got stuck in such way that I can't do anything or move, got teleported to place where I was 5 minute ago and I am just spinning around.

Also to close game I need to do alt+ctr+del becouse esc don't open game menu.

Is it known bug or I am attacked by haxer?

• Like 1

Its a known bug, seems to mostly happen when sprinting with no weapons equipped for extended periods of time.

• Like 3

I have experienced the same last night. Seems to be caused by sprinting "too fast" and pretty much resets your character. The only thing that works for me to reset it is to close the game using the taskmanager and rejoin.

Remember: don't sprint with your fists up - it's not meant to be that quick. :O

Its a known bug, seems to mostly happen when sprinting with no weapons equipped for extended periods of time.

I have experienced the same last night. Seems to be caused by sprinting "too fast" and pretty much resets your character. The only thing that works for me to reset it is to close the game using the taskmanager and rejoin.

Remember: don't sprint with your fists up - it's not meant to be that quick. :o

Was sprinting with m4 in hands. And it got me spinning again just 1 minute ago.

I guess I'll have to stop now and then for game to catch up with me and not reset me.

Was sprinting with m4 in hands. And it got me spinning again just 1 minute ago.

I guess I'll have to stop now and then for game to catch up with me and not reset me.

It's always possible that it is a failed antiteleport-mechanic, as it appears to be when exiting the general radius of what I imagine the networkbubble to be.

If it's not being registered that you were actually legitimately running that distance it might just reset you to the earlier point.

For now I have stopped sprinting. ;)

It's always possible that it is a failed antiteleport-mechanic, as it appears to be when exiting the general radius of what I imagine the networkbubble to be.

If it's not being registered that you were actually legitimately running that distance it might just reset you to the earlier point.

For now I have stopped sprinting. ;)

>mfw I have to run  throught Cherno 4th time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnLhR1RkaBM

Seems to mostly occur on high-pop servers (more lag/desync I guess)

Edited by SmashT

Seems to most occur on high-pop servers (more lag/desync I assume)

That's why I was thinking it would be a problem regarding the update of the playerposition. The DB can't keep up and as soon as you're outside the bubble you get reverted, as you're not supposed to be there. Could be completely wrong, though.

Longterm-desync was happening in the mod and I wouldn't know how it would change much on SA on release. It will be fixed eventually, but right now I believe it's just there.

That's why I was thinking it would be a problem regarding the update of the playerposition. The DB can't keep up and as soon as you're outside the bubble you get reverted, as you're not supposed to be there. Could be completely wrong, though.

Longterm-desync was happening in the mod and I wouldn't know how it would change much on SA on release. It will be fixed eventually, but right now I believe it's just there.

Yeah, that was my guess too, shouldn't be too hard to fix if thats the case.

• Like 1

this was happening to me yesterday as soon as I spawned in - just spinning 360 on the spot