Sign in to follow this  
postgresql

Im so upset : ( Has anyone goten themselfs into this yet and if so how to get out?

Okay well a few hours ago i was streaming Dayz, and I was looting in balota and i went into one of the buildings and accidently went into a wall where it put me in a glitch... I have been trying to figgure out how to get out of it for over an hour and i gave up now.

I really really really dont want to have to start my character over, I havent died in over a week and i have weapons, med kids, everything that i need in this game and if i have to die and start over im gonna cry.

Anyways if anyone knows how to get out of this please let me know. Here is the link to my stream video where it happend:

Skip to 55 minutes 45 seconds to see where im stuck.

http://www.twitch.tv/postgresql/b/492010979

------

FINALLY I FOUND A SOLUTION!

okay so the vaulting while disconnecting did not work for me, but what i did instead was start spaming "V" button while connecting to the server. That helped me get out into the room with the computer! ty for the help everyone!!

Edited by postgresql
  • Like 1

Try getting a zombie to attack you, they often punch me through walls, maybe they can hit you out of it.

Try getting a zombie to attack you, they often punch me through walls, maybe they can hit you out of it.

how exactly can i get the zombie to aggro on to me?

You'll eventually starve to death won't you?

We use rotten fruit for extermination doses sometimes in our work. You might want to consider carrying a piece in case you need to end your own life. 

You'll eventually starve to death won't you?

We use rotten fruit for extermination doses sometimes in our work. You might want to consider carrying a piece in case you need to end your own life. 

No i dont want to die is the problem : (

I dont think I will starve to death either, I have many sodas in my bag, cans of tuna, sardines, rice...

Zeds are likely to simply kill you. I've had this happen to me as well and maybe I was lucky but got out of it by randomly trying V and running and V.

If that doesn't help you might want to try and log off / restart steam and relog

Edited by Colonel-Wicked

I fell through a floor and got stuck like this what people suggested that worked for me was run and jump at a wall and disconnect from server when you reconnect it should be ok? Took me about 3 goes for it to work.

when i go through the floor how i get out is i put my weapon away and sprint and keep jumping and eventually u will jump out.

its worked for me everytime no broken bones or damage.

Hi. I had the same problem. Move away from the wall you came in ... start sprinting on that wall. Just before hitting the wall press "v" to jump. You will probably  have to repeat that several times.

how exactly can i get the zombie to aggro on to me?

All I can think is you get a friend to lure one near you then they run off and it goes for you. Stand with your back tot he wall and let it pound you. If it kills you well... perhaps it's just speeding up the inevitable and if it does punch you through the wall then perfect. My friend got punched into a building that took him a while to get out of (like you but a house).

Other peoples suggestions sound less lethal though so try those :P.

Edited by Nanoha

this is easy to get out of when you know how, people use it as a glitch you just need to jump vault into the room with the computer in it and you should get out, so to clarify run directly at the wall with the computer on it and vault jump through it should work

This wall launched my friend the distance of Balota to Cherno vertically, so if it does happen, sorry.

-

How I usually get out of walls and stuff is by sprinting directly towards the wall I glitched through or the closest wall that leads outside for a couple minutes. If that fails, I try sprint jumping (because that works sometimes as well).

I've also seen and have been told that you could just walk up to the wall, press "v" and you'll start doing the climb animation. Before the animation fails, exit the server (do so quickly) and rejoin, and you'd be popped out of the wall.

Hopefully one of those methods work and doesn't involve you being cannon-launched.

more than once...

best advise i got on here was making you game lag, and lagging your way out with jump.

i turned on some heavy downloads, and just spammed vault and was out in no time.

worked like a charm

I fell through a floor and got stuck like this what people suggested that worked for me was run and jump at a wall and disconnect from server when you reconnect it should be ok? Took me about 3 goes for it to work.

how do you do that?

When i hit "escape" button to exit the server, its like to long to do taht x.x

No i dont want to die is the problem : (

I dont think I will starve to death either, I have many sodas in my bag, cans of tuna, sardines, rice...

Don't eat them? 

Try vaulting into the wall over and over, or going prone and getting back up. 

You can also try to start hitting your forward key while the server is connecting after logging out facing a wall.

Vault or jump out of that place. Just keep doing that everywhere in that place you'll get out at some point. Vaultin or jumping is the best way to get out of those kind of glitches.

/If I remember right you need to do that to the room that has desks and shelf.

Edited by St. Jimmy

Vault or jump out of that place. Just keep doing that everywhere in that place you'll get out at some point. Vaultin or jumping is the best way to get out of those kind of glitches.

what is the difference between vaulting or jumping?

This has actually happened to me and you can get out! it is not so obvious how, I will explain...

1) Go up to one of the invisible walls, run against it for a bit to ensure you are fully against it.

2) Press vault (climb over) while facing the wall

3) As the animation starts of the character climbing onver nothing quickly hit esc and quit the server (must complete logout while the animation is playing)

4) Relog into a server and voila.......you should be out.

This worked for me first time, if it doesn't work for you immediately, give it a few tries, it is important to be quick with the logout of the server..

Good Luck friend.

Rowdy.

this has worked for me multiple times, when vaulting just wont work without logging, do it this way. make sure you get the timing right, worked first time for me.

what is the difference between vaulting or jumping?

Nothing. Just keep trying with both running jumps and step overs just like you tried in the stream.

FINALLY I FOUND A SOLUTION!

okay so the vaulting while disconnecting did not work for me, but what i did instead was start spaming "V" button while connecting to the server. That helped me get out into the room with the computer! ty for the help everyone!!