Sign in to follow this  
ClassifyLP

We Showed A Guy The Fastest Route To Cherno

Yeah well... he's is definitely closer now. (Still feels kind of wrong.)

• Like 1

Even your mates thought you were a dick.  

This type of KoS bullshit is the reason why I don't play this game any more.

By the way, check your grammar, it's "he's definitely" not "he's is definitely" ..

Seriously though, why can't you idiots just piss off and play COD ? 

• Like 14

Even your mates thought you were a dick.  

This type of KoS bullshit is the reason why I don't play this game any more.

By the way, check your grammar, it's "he's definitely" not "he's is definitely" ..

Seriously though, why can't you idiots just piss off and play COD ? 

I'm German, I am sorry if my grammar and spelling aren't pefect. No reason to be a dick about that though.

Otherwise, you are right man, I thought about my actions after this and reget it.

However, if you meet someone in Stary asking how to get to Cherno, there is not really a way of helping him that much. Giving him directions only to see him wander off and probably dieing out of thirst or hunger isn't nice either. It was also not KoS, I had a clear shot before and decided not to.

At least I am not camping North of Balota to kill dozens of actual fresh spawns.

• Like 1

I'm German, I am sorry if my grammar and spelling aren't pefect. No reason to be a dick about that though.

Otherwise, you are right man, I thought about my actions after this and reget it.

However, if you meet someone in Stary asking how to get to Cherno, there is not really a way of helping him that much. Giving him directions only to see him wander off and probably dieing out of thirst or hunger isn't nice either. It was also not KoS, I had a clear shot before and decided not to.

At least I am not camping North of Balota to kill dozens of actual fresh spawns.

It was a KoS, he was no threat to you and you shot him behind his back, i love handcuffing and force feeding disinfectant to players like you :D

• Like 1

It was a KoS, he was no threat to you and you shot him behind his back, i love handcuffing and force feeding disinfectant to players like you :D

I wanted to try that out, but we didn't have keys at that time. :P

he just had a shovel, but you had a mosin with bajonet, pistol and a firefighteraxe....

Edited by irishroy

he just had a shovel, but you had a mosin with bajonet, pistol and a firefighteraxe....

I know, I need to be a better person.

I feel bad... x.x

Your sort of paranoid man , freaking out because you see one player when you are in a group. Just saying.

Your sort of paranoid man , freaking out because you see one player when you are in a group. Just saying.

Yes, after about 2h with no player encounter I got pretty paranoid. x.x

Yeah well... he's is definitely closer now. (Still feels kind of wrong.)

First off, if that's how you play the game, that's how you play the game.  There's no need for people to get hateful.

That said, there is absolutely nothing original or even mildly entertaining, humorous or unique about this two minute long plus video where a group of guys in full milgear just kill a guy with barely anything by shooting him in the back.  

Also, Newspawns don't spawn at Balota/Cherno anymore, or at least have a massively rare chance to since the new update.  So yeah, he was a freshie with a shovel.  Killing him is not the "fastest way" to get to Cherno.  Punchline falls flat.

I remember one time I had a Mosin with 5 rounds on it and spotted a trio of guys, geared up to the teeth and aparently messing with a fresh spawn (shooting down on the ground, trying to cuff him, running after a guy who had absolute nothing). It was orgasmic to kill 2 from afar and watch the third run away and dc and celebrate with the dude by getting all their gear (which wasn't at all ruined) and sharing it with the nooby survivor, who became my friend. We play together to this day.

Revenge is a dish best served cold buddy. And Chernarus is a very, very cold place...

• Like 2

[...]

Also, Newspawns don't spawn at Balota/Cherno anymore, or at least have a massively rare chance to since the new update.  So yeah, he was a freshie with a shovel.  Killing him is not the "fastest way" to get to Cherno.  Punchline falls flat.

Yeah, this was before the patch, but thanks for the heads up, if my character actually dies. ^^

I remember one time I had a Mosin with 5 rounds on it and spotted a trio of guys, geared up to the teeth and aparently messing with a fresh spawn (shooting down on the ground, trying to cuff him, running after a guy who had absolute nothing). It was orgasmic to kill 2 from afar and watch the third run away and dc and celebrate with the dude by getting all their gear (which wasn't at all ruined) and sharing it with the nooby survivor, who became my friend. We play together to this day.

Revenge is a dish best served cold buddy. And Chernarus is a very, very cold place...

The one thing I personally layed flat is to never abuse game mechanics. If you shoot me and kill me, that's a fair thing. Combat logging ruins the game...

what hardware to you use?

It's in my profile. :P

Class you just suck,

Don't come up with that you want to be a better person.

Read your own comment here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/159067-i-am-friendly/

And you are wondering why they do that?

Might be a good time to look in the mirror cause you already know the answer.

You are just doing the same.

Edited by Heatlock
  • Like 1

Wow, that was stupid man. I know you can't trust anyone, but damn, he only asked for the way to cherno...

Class you just suck,

Don't come up with that you want to be a better person.

Read your own comment here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/159067-i-am-friendly/

And you are wondering why they do that?

Might be a good time to look in the mirror cause you already know the answer.

You are just doing the same.

See, I want to become a better man... and he never said "I AM FRIENDLY"... >.>

See, I want to become a better man... and he never said "I AM FRIENDLY"... >.>

Has nothing to do with saying friendly, the fact he is asking directions and doesn't have an agressive stance towards you should say enough.

Has nothing to do with saying friendly, the fact he is asking directions and doesn't have an agressive stance towards you should say enough.

Yeah, that is true.

I hope I can make things up and clear my consciousness... Maybe help the people in need, if I even encounter people anymore. >.>

I for one support you killing him. It's kill or be killed. That dude could have brought up his fist and go ham on your friends. He got really close, after all, and it's not like he had anything to lose (yet he had everything to gain).

It's better to play paranoid and trigger happy than to be friendly all the time and risk getting stabbed in the back. It keeps you alive a lot longer, even if it makes you feel like a dick (though personally, I would have just avoided this encounter in the first place).

It's funny. Kind of makes you wonder how there are so many KOS players in DayZ when reading all these "you're a dick for killing him!!" comments. 

I have a feeling that most of you don't practice what you preach.

On the bright side, I had my first non lethal player encounter at the military base south of NWAF. I saw the guy through the window and got ready to fire. My heart was pounding like hell as I went in, it seemed like he was trying to find a gun upstairs. I positioned myself at the bottom and he finally came back down. I said "Don't move, lay down!" He did neither. But he did say over voice chat, "Is there anything cool around here?" I said, "There's some good stuff up at NWAF." He then said, "OK, I'm going to walk around for a while and get shot by someone else." He seemed so defeated. I ran the opposite direction as him while carefully watching my back.

Dick move yes.

Correct move yes.

You saved another I don't know where I am running in the hills with no trees post :D

People do not understand head north for loot :P it's not that simple.

Edited by Desryachri
  • Like 1