Sign in to follow this  
Mays (DayZ)

What's with the random unusual noises?

Soda cans opening, zombies growling, gates opening and guns reloading out of nowhere, when none of them are technically possible. Is it a bug with the sounds?

Sure it has been asked before but nothing came up when I searched. Not sure if it's just my dodgy phone internet..

I think I remember reading that the rabbits are buggy and make zombie noises. It might be a server thing - I remember the first game I played there were odd zombie cries that cut off half-way through, even though I was in the middle of nowhere, but it hasn't happened for a while since then.

Animals are making zombie noises they said that, I think the sound stuff is still being worked on. It does freak me out some times as well.

Confirmed bugs. They'll be dealt with. When looking into something like this, go here:

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view_all_bug_page.php

EDIT: And if you don't find a particular bug listed, be sure to send them a report!

I should also add (for the sake of your discussion on the forums), the amount of times these sound effects have freaked me out is preeeetty high. I'll go into full on stealth mode when I hear a soda can, and panic mode when I hear a zombie that I think sneaked up on me.

Edited by AnarchyBrownies
  • Like 1

Confirmed bugs. They'll be dealt with. When looking into something like this, go here:

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view_all_bug_page.php

EDIT: And if you don't find a particular bug listed, be sure to send them a report!

I should also add (for the sake of your discussion on the forums), the amount of times these sound effects have freaked me out is preeeetty high. I'll go into full on stealth mode when I hear a soda can, and panic mode when I hear a zombie that I think sneaked up on me.

I was just starting to think I was being stalked. Thanks!

I was just starting to think I was being stalked. Thanks!

No worries! And I had the same feeling before I knew about the bugs. After a while of reacting to them I was like okay someone is fucking with me.

i just want them to fix the blasting coast sound........when im in the middle of devils castle

Nothing will make you crap your pants like hearing a zombie scream out in the forest, and it's just a rabbit.

"just a rabbit"

obligatory Monty Python clip:

• Like 1

Rabbits make zombies sounds, trees drink soda,and when a player spawns in it makes a reloading sound. all i know from experience.

• Like 1