chewythefirst

rank's, kill counts, more ingame displays.

now i am going to start this thread with i know it is alpha and what i am talking about are things that i would like to so implemented in beta or full release. i have said this for all the tolls that like to jump onto everyone's threads screaming there are more important things to work on first.

So what i would like to see in the game is what we have in the mod, a ingame display that shows how many civ kills you have and bandit kills and more importantly zd kills.

I love seeing how many zd kills i can rack up before i get killed. And there needs to be some kind of rank system to show if some one is a civ hero or bandit. this would also help identify if some one going to KOS you pretending to be friendly.

There also needs to some kind of health display so you can see how much heath you have.

tell what  you guys think and if i missed something.

I believe they are trying to keep the hud as clean as possible. I wouldn't mind seeing stats of current character along with lifetime stats on the start menu.

• Like 1

sorry double post...

Edited by hrdrok

maybe show stats one time only

on YOU ARE DEAD screen ;)

like metaphor for life flash in front eyes :thumbsup:  :)

• Like 2

maybe show stats one time only

on YOU ARE DEAD screen ;)

like metaphor for life flash in front eyes :thumbsup:  :)

I like this idea.

Though seeing them on the initial character screen would be nice as well.

I hope not this will encourage some aggressive bandit play.

Stats = competition = dick moves / exploitation etc.

Yes I'd like to see some stats like total deaths so far in game ( entire comunity ) kills per weapon count etc would make for amazing reading, deaths by zombies or deaths by falling (I feal will be the highest many suicide spawners )

I hope not this will encourage some aggressive bandit play.

Stats = competition = dick moves / exploitation etc.

Yes I'd like to see some stats like total deaths so far in game ( entire comunity ) kills per weapon count etc would make for amazing reading, deaths by zombies or deaths by falling (I feal will be the highest many suicide spawners )

bandits are a part of the game,  without them there would be no fear in the game and having that fear is the best part of this game. seeing another player gets my heart pumping thinking are they friend or fow.

bandits are a part of the game,  without them there would be no fear in the game and having that fear is the best part of this game. seeing another player gets my heart pumping thinking are they friend or fow.

Yes. The game needs bandits and the constant threat of imminent death, but bringing stats into the game like in the mod will probably result in some people going to the beach and kill as many fresh-spawns as they can, then post a screenshot of their stats on the forums to show their pro pvp skills. Also, for me having stats on my screen kind of breaks immirsion a bit.

If stats should be implemented though, i hope its like KoS said, at the "death screen".