Sign in to follow this  
kayotte

Magnum/Revolver jammed? Loaded and doesn't fire

Hey guys, iv'e found a revolver yesetrday, and it just wont fire.

I have loaded it with pristine .357 rounds, tried emptying, dropping and repicking the revolve and nothging. It's like its jammed or something, just wont shoot. just makes this empty magazine sounds even though it is fully loaded.

What the hell do i do? ;o

Thanks

Edited by kayotte

Worked fine for me last night.  I dispatched every zed I came across with the magnum, reloading it a total of 4 or 5 times.  It never malfunctioned.

Had a problem with my python, when I found it, I loaded it with the three .357 rounds I had on me. When I found a handful of extra rounds, it wouldn't allow me to fully load it. I couldn't reload it, until I had fire the three rounds first.

I picked up a magnum fine, loaded it fired no problem. When I joined a server later it would not fire, just goes click click click with bullets in. Reloading does nothing, dropping and picking up does nothing. Picked up another revolver, loaded and it fired fine. Rejoined server, same thing; click, click, click. My friend whom I was playing with had the exact same issue.

Hmmm. Did anyone else have this issue?

i had the same issue, get a new gun and it works again

Pistols break when you get shot/damaged, just like your pants does.

i think it's cuz it's ruined from gunshots .. i wish they would put the dam item condition for mosin/pistol/magnum since there's obviously status for these

i killed a bunch of armed guys last night and every single pistol i picked up would not fire the pristine clips i had.. it just goes click click.. 

it makes sense because after i mosin them every single item in their backpack was ruined and thats where they all keep the pistol.. it's just stupid the pistol condition is not shown

• Like 1

As silversx says, apparently there's a hidden condition for each gun itself in addition to the condition of attachments on them. Might be that the gun was in a ruined condition and so wouldn't fire because of that.

It's happening consistently with me when I rejoin. Even if the gun works fine when you pick it up, you relog and it no longer fires. Never had an issue with the FNX, even if I put ruined mags in.

Edited by Nanoha

Well have you noticed the "conditions" doesn't show up on guns yet? It was probably ruined but you just couldn't tell. I test fire all my new guns. I like having to test them actually, it's more realistic. 

You could of used ruined ammo, and guns have durability as well you just can't see it yet.. :(

Ruined ammo does not matter to any weapon, it works just fine as pristine bullets.