Sign in to follow this  
Rhys10846

Wewt.

I've been searching around for the last hour or two and finally managed to get myself some cool looking gear.

M4A1 w/ ACOG (slightly broken) and some other mods that I've forgotten.

Magnum (the new pistol that was released today)

Ballistic Helmet

Rocket Aviators

UK Assault Vest

Cargo Pants

Some kind of camouflage jacket that goes over, forgot its name too.

Black Gloves

Hunting Backpack

3-4 mags for my M4A1, 0 for my Magnum atm.

No food.

No water.

Misc items such as can opener, etc.

I love how you can combine all your clothing together to really personalize your character, really cool feature. Hopefully I can actually come across someone friendly to 'roll' with, last two 'friendlies' weren't as friendly as I would of liked.

P.S: Nope, I'm not new too DayZ, started playing in the early dayz of the mod. (best pun ever)

SO, has anyone found any ammo for the Magnum yet or have any cool gear to tell me about? :)

• Like 2

No Food and no water? I dont think your going to last that long

Omw to find some atm. I've just used up my last drink and can so it should last me until I find some more. :p

I've found lots of magnum ammo (it's the .375 stuff right?). Ditched it all though because I didn't have the magnum!!

I believe so. Damn, unlucky, I've just found two in the space of around 5 minutes, in the upstairs part of the "jail" type buildings in Balota. Could of kept it in like a bag until you'd found one?;o

I'm hoping to find some soon but I'll probably die before that. 

• Like 1

Always the way! I've survived since the hive wipe so far! Really hoping I won't die any time soon so I can get me a magnum!!

Nice, good luck!

Everytime I go loot a military barack, I find a magnum, saw like 6, but yet i've found no bullet :(

It appears for some people they're hard to come across, but I just read numerous posts of people having large amounts of ammo for them. :(

Nice gear. I've done pretty good with my character so far:

pE7tPLG.png

Also, upload a screen of your character please.

Edited by colekern
  • Like 1

Nice gear. I've done pretty good with my character so far:

pE7tPLG.png

Also, upload a screen of your character please.

Your character looks awesome. Here's a picture of mine, excuse the extremely bad quality lol. I had to turn it down to low for the standalone since it's not optimized yet. Could run the mod okay on high. :v

http://i.imgur.com/6GXY1gZ.jpg

Edited by Rhys10846

Do you need a speedloader for the Magnum, or can you load the bullets straight in? Also, does it fit in the chest holster? Looking forward to ditching my automatic for one :)

Do you need a speedloader for the Magnum, or can you load the bullets straight in? Also, does it fit in the chest holster? Looking forward to ditching my automatic for one :)

I'm pretty sure you can load the bullets straight in, not sure if it fits in the chest holster but I presume it can, if it can't it will be able to at some point in the near future probably.

Your guy looks good, grats on the gear.

Quick question: Did find all that gear by server hopping or only playing on low pop servers? I'm not implying anything here just curious. There are so many people saying you have to server hop or only play low pop servers to get gear and I haven't found this to be an issue. I find plenty of gear just by going north and knowing where to look.