Sign in to follow this  
dirtyB

MMO = Monthly Fee?

Just wondering if anyone knows if the standalone will have a monthly fee (like some MMOs) once the game is released. Any idea?

Thanks guys. I have been playing the mod and was going to jump on the early access but wanted to know before I did.

• Like 1

wha, ,,, wh ,, ww ,,, wh ,,, whattttt ? There should be some kind of auto-removal post,,, omg !!

Many MMOs dont have a monthly fee now a days.

If Dayz had a monthly sub there would be many butthurt (i just got killed and im angry) players threatening to unsub and never pay another sub again.

The community would destroy dayz and make it a pve lovefest where no one ver dies and non one ever loses at the game. (like WoW is now)

Thanks guys. I have been playing the mod and was going to jump on the early access but wanted to know before I did.

Guys, I know it's hard to read these forums w/o having our troll defenses on high-alert. However, everything points to dirtyB just looking for clarification. Not everyone has been around the DayZ scene for as long as some of us -- in fact the majority are brand new. The way we can genuinely help this community is to show more grace to people here on the forums.

Give it some thought. ;)  

Edited by KRONEN
  • Like 3

there are many non-mmo games with subscription, i hope u visit forums of all games u play and ask this

Nope! No monthly fees, and it's only 1/2 the price of most other games at the moment. Plus there will be no DLC you have to pay for(how would they implement it?) And the dev team is very much in touch with the community.

This game is what you make of it, but please be patient with the learning curve. Most features are not implemented yet, and it is not optimized right now.

Thanks for the feedback as I really didnt know and couldnt find the answer anywhere. Appreciate it!

This game isn't that type of mmo. hell I wouldnt even call 100 player servers massive so good luck dayz

Well i play  Neverwinter online and the only thing i really ever pay for are mounts or maybe companions but thats about it. The game itself is free to play though which is a nice feature. Allot more mmos are doing that rather than the Neverquest/WOW method of pay to play.