Odahviing

new patch, when?

sorry if there has been already an official date posted but i couldnt find it.

will the current experimental patch be made official soon?

something 0.30.?????? something

this game needs a patch bad right now...its being scripited to hell and hacked to hell too...and is buggy beyond hell...all most unplaybale i cant seem to log onto a server without getting red chains after 2 mins..patch soon plz..iv heard a lot of problems are fixed in this next patch.

Edited by soulesseye
  • Like 1

They said many of the guys would be getting a much needed week off. Hopefully they are back at it this week and we can start getting some updates.

Gogo new Patch please Mr Dean Hall

New Patches comming for dayz very slowley.

New Patch this day on Experimentel preview testing version what is this? for a version

Hello there

Guys, its not even the New Year yet. Let them have a holiday.

Expect things to start up again in ernest after the new year IMHO.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Dean said the beta will be out in about a year from now. I interpret that as 'we got a looot of stuff to do and we'll take our time until they're ready'

Don't get into this whole trip waiting for the next patch constantly, you'll get bored very soon cause I don't think patches will be too frequent. Prefer large, meaningful patches instead of small tweaks every week or sth. The big problems that concern most of you won't be fixed soon anyway.

Wow lazy asses. I get 2 days off from work for the holidays. People like to call Americans fat and lazy, but we work much more than the lazy europeans. Get back to work! I'm joking BTW.

• Like 1

Hello there

Guys, its not even the New Year yet. Let them have a holiday.

Expect things to start up again in ernest after the new year IMHO.

Rgds

LoK

Most normal ppl only get Christmas off lol.

Dean said the beta will be out in about a year from now. I interpret that as 'we got a looot of stuff to do and we'll take our time until they're ready'

Don't get into this whole trip waiting for the next patch constantly, you'll get bored very soon cause I don't think patches will be too frequent. Prefer large, meaningful patches instead of small tweaks every week or sth. The big problems that concern most of you won't be fixed soon anyway.

the biggest problem at the moment is disapearing bodies, and I hope its going to be fixed in the next patch. If not, dean will have a big sht storm coming at him.

Wow lazy asses. I get 2 days off from work for the holidays. People like to call Americans fat and lazy, but we work much more than the lazy europeans. Get back to work! I'm joking BTW.

Yh true, kinda weird I wanna have 2 weeks of holiday -_-´

Most normal ppl only get Christmas off lol.

Hello there

It purely depends on one's contract.

have some patience. its not as if there are not other things to do in the world.

Rgds

LoK

I forsee a 2nd January Patch Day, Might be a late push out what with the team shaking off thier massive NYE binge session :p

As far as i'm aware half the reason for them customizing the engine for themselves was so they could constantly stream updates to the engine and so far we had 3 updates in the week they were working so once they are back at work i'm assuming it will maintain at least a small patch a week type progress.

You were told the game is bugged before you bought it, don't bitch about patches now.

• Like 1

Waahhhh my fussy lil asshole wants the patch now...waaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Hmm when your butt start talking to you it might be time to go see a doctor.