TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

Well, they helped me along greatly - and quickly - and gave me some useful tips to improve my chances. Recommended service!

Well, they helped me along greatly - and quickly - and gave me some useful tips to improve my chances. Recommended service!

Glad to hear it! :) If you'd like to there's a survey on the TMW website you can fill out to help improve the service.

Patient feedback survey

You'll have to register on the forums to do it, but it's anonymous and helps the higher ups keep track of how everything is going and what might need more focus or attention.

• Like 1

Go ahead and log out if you're still in game and join the teamspeak server at:

ts.tmwdayz.com

Join a help needed channel, and someone should be along to help you shortly. If no one responds for a while, feel free to ask a TMW member in one of the open channels.

dm jerzdevil

firehouse in elektro 

broken leg and arm need help asap please thanks in advance

<'gooogle translation'>

My clan is a doctor clan.

We will come to heal your body tomorrow.

• Like 1

Omg, what a night...

I'm in that shipwreck north of Berezino, fell and broke my leg in one of the rooms with a ramp and a stairs out of it. Can't climb out. I have disinfectant spray but it's ruined, so I have no way to assisted suicide myself.

Oh, I'm on Pimpsy's Loot Mania regular server. This is the first time I've ever reach out for help from the Medic community!! I've got an SKS with no ammo, it's about the only thing of value I have, but anyone who helps me is welcome to it for saving me the time it will take to starve to death.

Omg, what a night...

I'm in that shipwreck north of Berezino, fell and broke my leg in one of the rooms with a ramp and a stairs out of it. Can't climb out. I have disinfectant spray but it's ruined, so I have no way to assisted suicide myself.

Oh, I'm on Pimpsy's Loot Mania regular server. This is the first time I've ever reach out for help from the Medic community!! I've got an SKS with no ammo, it's about the only thing of value I have, but anyone who helps me is welcome to it for saving me the time it will take to starve to death.

You may want to log out to stay safe, and go to the TMW teamspeak server at:

ts.tmwdayz.com

Join a help needed channel and someone should be along shortly to help you. If it takes a while you can also try asking some of the TMW members or recruits in the open channels.

• Like 1

Never mind, i managed to log roll myself up a ramp somehow and finally log rolled myself off a ledge to my death. Uhhh.... crisis averted, I was barely geared anyway. Thanks though so much!

A. zombieJesus

B. Bleeding

C. Settlement north of Balota airfield.  Just north of hangars.

D. Green backpack, Green helmet, in the green building.

Just got healed up by Goose!  Thanks a bunch.  :)  I hate these zombies.  :)

I have eaten worms, and am feeling nauseous and unsteady. Will this kill me?

I have been drinking and eating since. My vision is ok; the "sick" status is yellow.

Not sure I need a paramedic (yet!) - just some advice. Cheers!

I have eaten worms, and am feeling nauseous and unsteady. Will this kill me?

I have been drinking and eating since. My vision is ok; the "sick" status is yellow.

Not sure I need a paramedic (yet!) - just some advice. Cheers!

I've heard that sickness can be survived if you are fully energized/hydrated and healthy, but I've never tried it myself. If you have a decent supply of food and a water pump you can also try over drinking at the pump, puking, and then filling you stomach back up with the food and water

Best method though is to just take some charcoal tabs which will cure the sickness

I've heard that sickness can be survived if you are fully energized/hydrated and healthy, but I've never tried it myself. If you have a decent supply of food and a water pump you can also try over drinking at the pump, puking, and then filling you stomach back up with the food and water

Best method though is to just take some charcoal tabs which will cure the sickness

For the record, I seem to have recovered from my worm sickness!

I just carried on as normal, I ate and drank whenever I found something, I kept my Energised and Hydrated statuses up, and the sickness appears to have gone. Obviously I lost the Healthy status while I was sick, and I haven't got it back yet, but I am no longer getting the messages about feeling nauseous/unsteady/dizzy/faint.

Maybe I'll try cooking the worms next time.

A. ingame name: FullB4stardMode

B. medical: busted leg an low blood

C. location: sniper hill north of starry

D. character: black man full military clothin m4 gasmask hunters backpack hardcore hive

ambush went pear shaped, killed the mug but he got me a couple of shots in the leg, need a fix up so I can get back to picking off survivors in starry, don't panic son, I wont shoot yer if yer play this straight but any monkey business and you'll be beach bound.

Hello, medics! I was looting "Rily" Ship today, and i accidently fell down and broke my legs. I cured my bleeding, but my legs are totally broken. The worst part is, that i am hungry. And it's 23:50 here right now, so im wayyy too tired to play anymore tonight. But if anyone will be near "Rily" tomorrow morning/day, i would love you so much. I don't want to lose my survivor now, i worked so much for the stuff. My Steam name is K|C The Reindeer (add me!) :C

Hi Junkyardist,

When you're back online; hop onto our teamspeak: ts.tmwdayz.com

One of our medics will be pleased to help you out.

If you need any help with Teamspeak 3, just reply here or PM me.

Well, is there any way that i can do this without an mic? :P I don't have my mic here, im currently on vacation.. I have not used TS in ages! :D

How does this work? Don't you guys need to know the exact server name as well? How long does it take for you to get there?

How does this work? Don't you guys need to know the exact server name as well? How long does it take for you to get there?

Well, unless the patient is unconscious, we advise they disconnect from their server to prevent further harm and have them join our server once we're on site. This allows us to secure the area and pin down the location with low risk.

It's best to not post what server you're on with location on a public forum, as you are just asking for someone to hunt you down.

Operation time can be anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour, just depending on location and condition of the patient. We do our best though to get the closest medic.

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon
  • Like 3

Well, unless the patient is unconscious, we advise they disconnect from their server to prevent further harm and have them join our server once we're on site. This allows us to secure the area and pin down the location with low risk.

It's best to not post what server you're on with location on a public forum, as you are just asking for someone to hunt you down.

Operation time can be anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour, just depending on location and condition of the patient. We do our best though to get the closest medic.

Okay cool that makes sense. How do you stop bandits from joining your server? and what do you do when a player is unconscious?

Okay cool that makes sense. How do you stop bandits from joining your server? and what do you do when a player is unconscious?

Well I won't speak to specific ways, as said bandits could be reading this, but I will say we've seen the tricks, and we have security measures.

Unconscious patients get a bit messy as we have to help them on their server.  Usually it's a high pop one in a busy area, so we send out a larger team usually.  We don't mow down everyone in a way, we still stick to our RoE avoiding killing unless us or our patient is immediate danger, so we have to stay quick, stay hidden, and stay focused.

If needed and if possible, once the patient is awake and stable, we assist them further on another server.  This would be the case of chemical poisoning where there is no cure and can take up to 2 hours in-game to fully overcome.

help! need medic! unconsious due to loss of blood. in front of police station in cherno. my name is kratos. forgot the name of the server im in. god speed

Used these guys today after eating raw meat (A silly mistake..). Good lads willing to risk their characters and using their game time to help others, awesome service, very professional and wasn't at all a long wait, especially considering I was in the middle of nowhere).

Edited by emigrates

hey guys whats up?  this is my first post.

anyways.....

So I seem to have broken my leg while switching to my pistol on a staircase (my guy just decided to walk off the side and fall 3 feet).   I only have like 20 hours of play time on SA but I know the area im in is very very dangerous to a player with a broken leg.   I've managed to crawl around for almost 4 hours in a few servers looking for stuff to fix my leg but found nothing and am risking being found and killed.

anyone have any ideas?   PM me please.