TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

A. Dont Shoot!!

B. Broken leg, low blood

C. North East airport

D. Just a regular dude. Got an M4, Beret and hunters backpack

Would you mind hopping into the Teamspeak?

• Like 2

Would you mind hopping into the Teamspeak?

Sure, give me 5 minutes.

When you read through the thread the first question wouldn't be needed to be asked, when were you in the Teamspeak and was looking for help. What happens to me that i play other games aswell, this is when i am not the most active one to look for people in help needed. But my name says aswell "[TMW] Veloxxity [#PokeIfNeeded]", so when i was there you could have poked me. Other then that as i mentioned before you can always come into the Channel, and ask if anyone can help you out. We take our work rather serious i would say, but we can not force anyone nor everyone to constantly look into the Help Needed Channels. Some of us wants to play aswell. I apologize that you waited and no one came to help you, nor that one came into your Channel and ask what you need. If you still need help, i am currently in the teamspeak aswell and could help you out. But it is rather rare that a patient was not noticed, but as i said i apologize that you waited for nothing, and i am willing to help you if you still need help.

Hey thanks. I was just trying to follow the rules on this forum thread. It says to wait in one of the help needed rooms. I didn't want to barge in on something. Thanks for getting back to me.

Please don't murder me
I glitched down a ladder and broke my leg. Now im in a corner with zack right outside.

If somebody wants to do a trade all friendly like, without killing me I will trade you something for it. 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/091827/home/#

Anything you see there I will glady give you for either a buncle of sticks or morphine auto injector.

I am in the military airfield 42x42, keypad 1 (Bottom left corner" server IP 173.199.145:2302. Cracked Missles. Please announce yourself and come in with hands up, set the injector down, walk back out, keep hands up. When I can walk, I will leave the itemon my way out

Also, only have 1 bottle of water.....
Edited by JudgeLazar

Please don't murder me[....]

I am in the military airfield 42x42, keypad 1 (Bottom left corner" server IP 173.199.145:2302. Cracked Missles. Please announce yourself and come in with hands up, set the injector down, walk back out, keep hands up. When I can walk, I will leave the itemon my way out

I don't know about you but I could see identifying your position openly on a forum and the exact server you're on as an invite for someone with malicious intent to sneak up on you without your knowledge, This is why the original post does not request your server openly. I would suggest that you wait to be contacted in order to covertly arrange assistance.

You might want to change servers and wait for help. Also, telling your possible savior how the operation is going to go down seems a little off putting (IMHO).

Edited by TubNodes

I don't know about you but I could see identifying your position openly on a forum and the exact server you're on as an invite for someone with malicious intent to sneak up on you without your knowledge, This is why the original post does not request your server openly. I would suggest that you wait to be contacted in order to covertly arrange assistance.

You might want to change servers and wait for help. Also, telling your possible savior how the operation is going to go down seems a little off putting (IMHO).

I get the feeling that in some cases the people posting just read the topic title and reply without knowing just who's offering the help or what the procedure is.

@JudgeLazar: not sure if you tried the Team Speak server, you posted pretty early in the morning and it was almost empty when I was online an hour before, but if you still need help you should check their Team Speak address in the first post.

Also no need to be as paranoid there, as long as you're dealing with a TMW member(s) you can be assured they won't shoot you as long as you don't attack them.

Also worth noting that its not possible to walk with your hands up.

A. Lizzie Samuels

B. Broken leg. I'd like a spare pair of pants too. :(

C. Cherno Apartments. On the roof.

D. Black hoodie, black UK Vest, black beret, aviators and a respirator.

A. Lizzie Samuels

B. Broken leg. I'd like a spare pair of pants too. :(

D. Black hoodie, black UK Vest, black beret, aviators and a respirator.

Would you mind hopping into the Teamspeak Server, i can not find you on Steam to contact you.

Would you mind hopping into the Teamspeak Server, i can not find you on Steam to contact you.

I can, man. I probably should have made it clear what my Steam name is.

Edit: Got help. Thanks, guys! :D

Edited by BiGoDeViN

Holy crap, You're a brave soul to venture up those ladders of death. I've now sworn off those buildings until the ladder animation can successfully put me on stable ground once I've reached the top. Instead I feel like I need some hovers boots and a hook shot to ensure survival, I think I have died on those ladders at least six or seven times. Would have thought to leave them alone after the second death but nope, I'm dumb.

Edited by TubNodes

Holy crap, You're a brave soul to venture up those ladders of death. I've now sworn off those buildings until the ladder animation can successfully put me on stable ground once I've reached the top. Instead I feel like I need some hovers boots and a hook shot to ensure survival, I think I have died on those ladders at least six or seven times. Would have thought to leave them alone after the second death but nope, I'm dumb.

It's the last ladder on the roof that always gets me. I usually go there out of boredom. This character has lived forever and I figured I might as well keep going. I started keeping a journal written on paper. I just hope whoever kills me finally at least reads them. lol

A. Your in game name. Dakotalol

B. What medical attention you need. Broken Leg

C. Your location. Power plant firehouse in Elektro.

D. and a general description of your character. Black guy, motorcycle helmet, blue backpack.

A. Your in game name. Dakotalol

B. What medical attention you need. Broken Leg

C. Your location. Power plant firehouse in Elektro.

D. and a general description of your character. Black guy, motorcycle helmet, blue backpack.

If you are still in need of help then please hop on the Teamspeak, that way we can help you alot easier and quicker aswell. I tried to contact you on Steam, but not sure if it was you or some one else, didn't accept my Request.

A. Matt

B. Morphine for a broken leg and a blood bag.

C. Balota Airfield, in the building with stairs to the right of the most-right hangar. 

D. Military Gear/Camo; Silenced M4; Red Beret; Gas Mask

Edit: Helped by Lander. Thanks a lot. Really nice dude and healed me up ASAP. Thanks again.

Edited by XboxSucks

Amias (hardcore server)

Need someone to try to kill me

Glitched into an un-exitable room on login in the office building west of the NW airfield. (server reset while I was on the second floor)

I can glitch my head/backpack out of the room (I think), so I just need someone to come bash my head in. I'm fully hydrated/energized and healthy, I can't bear the hours it would take to die from that. Just tried to kill myself from eating everything I had, didn't work, knocked off healthy status for a bit and that's it after I threw up. Then I tried injecting three morphine injectors, didn't work. 

Edited by Amias Free

Name: yo bitch s my d (Hardcore)

Reason: Lonely, just looking for some companionship. Preferably a blonde.

• Like 4

Name: yo bitch s my d (Hardcore)

Reason: Lonely, just looking for some companionship. Preferably a blonde.

Marijke will be perfect to fit this role :P

• Like 1

Oh come on..

That was SO obvious.

And he still fell for it.

AND HE STILL FELL FOR IT!

Welp, broke mah leg climbing the Office ladder and funny enough ruined all my gear within mah pants...which is where I kept all my medical gear. ;-; 

Welp, broke mah leg climbing the Office ladder and funny enough ruined all my gear within mah pants...which is where I kept all my medical gear. ;-; 

Everything in your pants becomes ruined once you break your legs

Everything in your pants becomes ruined once you break your legs

I know that concept already BUT it actually works quite differently now. Damage is separated so you may suffer complete damage on all gear within that part or some damage (Pertaining gear damage). I have had my legs broken a couple time already and still have my can opener be fine and or a couple bandages/alcohol. Another thing is that I was just giving more information on the situation....this is a medical assistance thread not a opinion thread.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

Need some help. I'm stuck in a building with broken legs and can't crawl out. Someone took my gear and I haven't seen anyone in hours. I'm on a server called "Shortbus Dayz" but can move if that's easier for you. 

I'm a total newbie and am having a hard time figuring out exactly where I am. There was a path leading up 2 story building/pier thing into the ocean. I fell off the second floor and broke my leg. Crawled back to land and found my way to this building.