TMWMarijke

Need Medical Assistance in DayZ SA ? Find Your medic here!

hi all medics!

I need your service.

A Rify, abandoned ship

B Broken leg and sick due to a rotten banana

C I'm in the big stock. The one at the rear and this stock have an access to the desk

D Black Woman with hunter pants

My name is Cyborg

Edited by Cyborgo19

hi all medics!

I need your service.

A Rify, abandoned ship

B Broken leg and sick due to a rotten banana

C I'm in the big stock. The one at the rear and this stock have an access to the desk

D Black Woman with hunter pants

My name is Cyborg

My leg no more broken. I can move. IM always sick but i move. Tks anyway

I guess you guys will be looking for a heap of O- blood donors as soon as the new patch hits as saline won't restore blood anymore.

I guess you guys will be looking for a heap of O- blood donors as soon as the new patch hits as saline won't restore blood anymore.

We actually have a few guys with O- that we milk every so often, but we'll have to go a bit harder after that yeah.  We'll take donors, but we'll need to test you on site, so we don't have a troll saying he's O- poison our supply with AB+.

We actually have a few guys with O- that we milk every so often, but we'll have to go a bit harder after that yeah.  We'll take donors, but we'll need to test you on site, so we don't have a troll saying he's O- poison our supply with AB+.

PM me if you need me as a donor, and i'm happy to meet up with you. Not sure how to find the right server, but i guess you have a solution for that:) I check this forum every day, and i play almost everyday (or night), so it should be possible to coordinate a friendly "vampire" meeting..:)

hi guys - just some advice first please - i'm currently ok, bandaged myself after fist fighting with a zombie, i've ran away, picked uip some decent gear and now am on my way towards elektro... but my screen is totally black and white - i heard (or read) that if you eat a lot then you start "rejuvenating" blood - is this true? does the colour come back? if not i might have to attempt to utilise your medics :)

thanks for the response if i get one :)

hi guys - just some advice first please - i'm currently ok, bandaged myself after fist fighting with a zombie, i've ran away, picked uip some decent gear and now am on my way towards elektro... but my screen is totally black and white - i heard (or read) that if you eat a lot then you start "rejuvenating" blood - is this true? does the colour come back? if not i might have to attempt to utilise your medics :)

thanks for the response if i get one :)

Jelly pawn you are most certainly correct about this. We can also give you saline if you would like, and if you do not have enough food to gain this healthy status we can help with that as well. Also this video down below will help with understanding how it works if you do not already know. 

many thanks for the video, i'll view it later. I ate a load of food last night but nothing happened, i guess i need a bit more! as i'd ran out of water but found a canteen (!)

if i'm still dodgy i may come back and attempt to utilise you good people.

thanks for the info

No problem just keep in mind there is a fine balance between food and water to get that healthy status. The Video will explain all that.

Great Idea.  I just learned of DayZ, and bought SA.  I'm just trying to survive, and I require medical advice.  I've been sick for over 2 days, 4-5 hours of gameplay.  It started with getting over stuffed on rice, but now I'm still sick, am getting no messages pertaining to that sickness, and am getting hungry.  I've watched the videos on youtube (which were great), and don't understand my situation.  Please advise.

Thanks,

Kavv32

I'm currently just north of Vybor with severe blood loss, I could really use somebody to patch me up.. my in-game name, steam name, and skype name are all ColinFly. (I'm wearing tactical shirt, cargo pants, and UK assault vest - all green. And a Camo baseball cap)

So if anybody in the area could help out I'd be extremely appreciative, just contact me by any means.

Hi TMW gents,

I filled out your online form at your forums and I'll be popping onto your TS server late this afternoon/early evening Mountain Standard Time. Thanks again for offering such a great service.

*EDIT* Sorry I was not able to get online tonight. Friends very sick dog took priority and I spent the afternoon and evening in a pet hospital. I will get on this week in TS in your "Help Needed" channel.

*2nd EDIT* After seeing all the "character wiped" comments I logged in and yep wiped so as a rest I will no longer need medical help. Thanks very much for the offered service though.

Cheers!

Edited by NevilleR
  • Like 1

It's also preferential treatment of one particular group. I want my clan to have a pinned topic as well than.

haha what kind of topic could it be if you are crying about a pinned medical topic trying to help survivers...

"Poor Bandits looking for ammunition"

"Lonesome snipers are looking for some ppl to shoot at"

:D hehe no bad feelings Merrick362 ;)

Good job organised Medics...

(poor english bla bla :) )

Edited by IckeSeOne

Just eat and drink what you find...no need to store it all up. That is unless you have a tone of soda in which case if you drink all that you'll just get the runs!!!

I think I forgot to post here afterwards but these guys are great. Goose and 2 others healed me up with a saline bag.

• Like 1

Just about every time we've tried being nice, or generous and let people go or strike up a conversation, it's backfired on us. I've never met a heavily armed 'Hero' yet. Lots of Bandits and KOSers though! 

Just about every time we've tried being nice, or generous and let people go or strike up a conversation, it's backfired on us. I've never met a heavily armed 'Hero' yet. Lots of Bandits and KOSers though! 

I'm always extremely wary of people who are dressed up in mainly military fatigues, I myself try to look as civilian as possible and it's worked out quite well so far.

It's also preferential treatment of one particular group. I want my clan to have a pinned topic as well than.

You are untrustworthy.

Your clan is untrustworthy.

These niggas are trustworthy.

Become trustworthy and you might get a thread.

You guys rock.  Thanks for all your help in the opening days of the mod.  I appreciate the training sessions and the professionalism of your crew!!!

To anyone new to the game, take these guys up on their training sessions (if they are offering them for SA).

A. Baby Jesus

B. Blood or Saline. Not sure of blood type

C. Near NEAF

D. Black Beret, aviators, doctor mask(respirator)

hop on our teamspeak, ts.tmwdayz.com and we can get you squared away.

• Like 1

A. Robbie (steam-robnicol96)

B. Bleeding and unconscious

C. Cherno near the tank statue (hardcore server)

D. White shirt, bandana black glasses. Mosin on back and multi-coloured trousers

I'm sat on your TS too

EDIT: Spyre9 tried to help me out, was extremely useful and kind, too bad for the different hives etc. :)

Edited by robnicol96

Do you guys ever have need for suppliers? As in someone who isn't necessarily part of your group but who donates medical equipment. It'd be fun for me to go on some runs for supplies then get them to you as a sort of mission.