Sign in to follow this  
Victonious

The reason I kill 90% of new spawns...

In my experience so far when I go into the new spawn area towns near Bolota new spawns are just sprinting around trying to sneak up on geared players and try to get the knock out punch for easy gear. Even while asking if they need help or want food I've encountered so many unarmed players try to kill me the very second I'm not looking directly at them.  I've even started to bandage a wounded player after killing the zombies chasin him and he just starts punching me!  

Now, if they are far off in the distance running away and causing no harm I wont fire.. but get within 20 feet your pretty much dead. As for camping jails and knocking out server hoppers when they are loading, go for it.

• Like 7

Yeah, sounds about the same experience I've had with fresh spawns.

Right now, my friends and I basically run with this rule.

If it has a gun. Its dead.

If it has a melee weapon. It's dead.

If it has nothing. It lives till it comes near us.

• Like 2

I can understand that you react hostile towards people having experienced that many of them mean you harm. But I think killing everyone within 20 feet is not necessary. If you are cautious and watch your back you can easily outrun anyone trying to sneak up on you and you don't have any collateral damage (meaning killing innocent people).  

Stay away from the new spawns the only reason why they will try to kill you is 

A. There life is worthless atm they have nothing.

B. If you have shiny new gear I would rather kill you for it then to go up north and risk my hours of gameplay getting up there and possibly dying.

Moral: New spawns are not to be trusted.

• Like 2

And the forum posts a blank response from me. When I clicked nothing

Edited by Pandema

heres the way to troll fresh spawns you get a backpage full of books and have 1 thing of rags and a gun with a empty magazine in badly damaged parts and a ruined stanag GG lol at them for killing you and taking all your books.

heres the way to troll fresh spawns you get a backpage full of books and have 1 thing of rags and a gun with a empty magazine in badly damaged parts and a ruined stanag GG lol at them for killing you and taking all your books.

They still get a backpack and rags

Worth it

No horror zombies no beasts no monsters no reason to go together with a stranger.

Keep in mind that unarmed bambi is extremly dangerous becouse he can sprint much faster then you with a gun.

He will sneak up on you and knock out you that way.

Tell that to "Rhino". His new activity is helping newbs now and he is so proud.. keeps telling all the time how big of a "pro" he is. Would like to see him getting knocked out and looted.

My new activity is having an axe only and sneeking up on a group of full geared "pro's" and try to chop as many as I can before I get shot :D

Edited by Nienko
  • Like 2

Yeah, sounds about the same experience I've had with fresh spawns.

Right now, my friends and I basically run with this rule.

If it has a gun. Its dead.

If it has a melee weapon. It's dead.

If it has nothing. It lives till it comes near us.

And so the KoS mentality lives on.

Tell that to "Rhino". His new activity is helping newbs now and he is so proud.. keeps telling all the time how big of a "pro" he is. Would like to see him getting knocked out and looted.

My new activity is having an axe only and sneeking up on a group of full geared "pro's" and try to chop as many as I can before I get shot :D

Exactly why its Bambi season.

• Like 1

haha yeah new spawns are kinda like bums wild cards with nothing to lose can never trust a bum!

Edited by twingunz

actually it is quite fun running around as a fresh spawn punching people out.. got 2 kills last night while boxxing with 2 people at the same time...funny as hell.

• Like 1

I can understand that you react hostile towards people having experienced that many of them mean you harm. But I think killing everyone within 20 feet is not necessary. If you are cautious and watch your back you can easily outrun anyone trying to sneak up on you and you don't have any collateral damage (meaning killing innocent people).  

So even if he has a gun and the other player has nothing you suggest he run and get chased by an unarmed player?

I've heard of cowards but that takes the biscuit.

• Like 1

Well that's why you shouldn't sit on the coast if you're fully geared.

• Like 2

Yeah, I don't understand that mentality either. I have an assault rifle and I'm offering you help, and you try to punch me? How did you really expect this to go?

• Like 2

How it really goes.

See unarmed nub. (probably a guy who had loads gear 5 minutes ago but was punched,robbed and left half naked by a real unarmed nub)

Think unarmed nub might have food and i need some more food.

Shoot unarmed nub.

Check nub and he has nothing.

Shoot body to make sure he is dead.

Feel a little guilt (for a second) then move on.

Rinse & repeat...

• Like 1