Sign in to follow this  
ts9000

KoS Video. Bring on the hate!

I may or may not be posting a video later today that may or may not show me killing on site so i am right there with you. Just play the game how you want and enjoy it ;)

• Like 2

HAYYY U USED THERD PERSUN AND KOS U R SCUM OF DAYZZZZZ.

:rolleyes:

no skills  <_<

Added:

Also, at lest one of them shots was not on target and still hit 0:55

may player hit box is to big atm?

Edited by Sooden

Great aim, it's a shame it is going to waste on innocent survivors...

There are no innocents in Chernarus! Just butthurt's :)

Edited by Jaygoon

Scumbag? yes...

Bandit? no...

Edited by Zeppa
  • Like 2

First off, great fucking shooting.

Second off, love the music.

Third off, lol@1:01.

And hell, people do this now and it's not even an apocalyptic situation....(Charles Whitman anyone?)

Great aim, it's a shame it is going to waste on innocent survivors...

less crying more dying

Killing someone who has spent time collecting stuff and thinks life is filled with unicorns and rainbows is probably the most satisfying thing ever

First off great aim, you have a few really nice shots in there. Sadly shooting what looks to be 90% fresh unarmed spawns while camped on a roof is piss poor. I get that it obviously amuses you no end and that's fine, you bought the game, you get to play just how you want just like the hordes of others who endorse and chose to play in this manner. It's been like this since the mod released, it will never change and that is fine. I guess it's the same mentality hackers have in FPS games when they turn on their "rage-bot" and start wiping down the entire server with some kind of LMG, as in, the only satisfaction gleaned from it is the thought that the person(s) you are killing will rage from it. 

Really though where is the challenge? You might as well work in a slaughterhouse bolt-gunning cattle in the head if this kind of thing actually excites you. Why not take your mosin, head up north and see how long you can keep this up against some fully geared players who know what's up.

I find it so tragically sad that so many people choose to play like this, not because it annoys me, but simply because you are missing out on so much of what this game really has to offer, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

I guess as we see more progress in the "end-game" area of development for DayZ then this kind of mentality will subside a little, although never completely.   

• Like 4

Thanks for the video and nice to see targets being led correctly.

Extra thanks for reminding me why I don't go anyway near the cities in this game.

Only a couple nice shots, the rest where a wast on the lovely long range scope :( if you where out on sniper hill I'd be impresses.

Weird. I actually enjoyed watching this although I don't like KoS.