Arrrrrgh

Found some Hacker. Got his name.

Looks like he duped his body a bunch of times. Isn't there a glitch that does that? If so, you can't really call him a hacker, more like glitch abuser. Sort of like looking through the wall.

DON'T GO ONTO THE DIRECTUPLOAD WEBSITE, IT'S FILLED WITH JAVASCRIPT POPUPS AND WINDOW POPUPS! MOVING POPUPS TOO!

You are probably one of the most offensive people on the forum...

That's ok, your entitled to your view.... I'm not going to insult you over this as some people would...

Some people may find me controversial, but that's there problem not mine.

As for racist-ism and discrimination their are certain lines of discussion that need to be respected...

Forum rules must be up held to some extent.

Edited by Aussie Bogan

So what exactly is going on here? One of you say that the entities are not hacked in, yet there's only five (roughly) players in the server which leaves no other AI?

just let it go! you needed to be killed for farming items on free server! its cheating itself. So please dont comment anymore here! You sound like butthurt little pathetic kid who never seen a cheater in any game. He brought a justice to you all for beeing loot goblins. Cya ! reported to police

"with hacks, everything is possible"

Thats right, when they "hacked" the game together when they made it, they made this cool game possible...

says the guy with the "lol fags" gif...

Opps, stepped into that one....

Now i'm not only offensive but a hypocrite as well ;) 

I found a hacker on the AUs server aswell. He gave me alot of gear and stuff but i want to report this before its upfair. If a Admin can come on and discuss with with me in game would be good. My player name in the australia server is .:Pts:. Captiv. He also gave me 30k humanity...

Hackers name was Joel (CD)

I'm still a bit confused about how exactly this happened. Was it a glitch, or an actual hack? Have there been any documented cases of this happening before?

I find it strange that this is the first proof of any extensive glitching or hacking I've seen and people are debating the OPs ethics concerning in-game exploits that have already been reported to the development team. Can we get a constructive conversation going regarding the legitimacy of this "hack" and how it may have been created?

As I said before those entities aren't hacked in. It's a glitch/dupe.

• Like 1

Focus on the main issue. It's like you guys have ADD.

well hacking is an unfair advantage and cheating, looking threw walls is the same unfair advantage and cheating

actually is a not a hack at all its bug that has to do with the badness of the servers and its desync causing a player to spawn 2 times in a game as the second idles about, you were baited to check out all the "bots" and was killed from a bush or something.

Me and my Friends was in Balota Airfield. Server was DE 3-505 Max Ping 100 - Itemfarm.

On the server were 7 People. 6 from them was in Ts with me. 3 Died at Airfield and told me, that i should be aware of this german hacker guy.

He spawned 15 not human players in the building and killed everyone through the wall which come in there. After killing me, he laugh and said "with hacks, everything is possible"

In the Video at 2:25min you can see the Player Names. It was [Hero] <Neo>

So, i got his steam profile, cause he was the only one on the server which i dont know.

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3487/jektffqf_jpg.htm

And heres the Video proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPzAWqQhXVU

greetz

If it hasn't been mentioned already you can report it here, as a bug, exploit, hax, whatever you think it is:

http://feedback.dayzgame.com

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly
  • Like 1

actually is a not a hack at all its bug that has to do with the badness of the servers and its desync causing a player to spawn 2 times in a game as the second idles about, you were baited to check out all the "bots" and was killed from a bush or something.

i wasnt killed from a man behind busches, he was in there and killed me through the wall. 2 of my friends watched the whole situation. After killing me he came out from the building.

hah, the fucking nerd plays Magic the gathering

Whoa man calm down, bash on hackers all day and shit but don't bash on my MTG :(

Well I learned 2 new things from this post that I didn't know before,

You can look in buildings with a camera glitch & and when your unconscious/dead you can ramp your gamma up to see beyond the black screen.

Its not a hack its a dupe glitch, quite amusing how many times he copied himself but still this needs to be fixed.