Arrrrrgh

Found some Hacker. Got his name.

Me and my Friends was in Balota Airfield. Server was DE 3-505 Max Ping 100 - Itemfarm.

On the server were 7 People. 6 from them was in Ts with me. 3 Died at Airfield and told me, that i should be aware of this german hacker guy.

He spawned 15 not human players in the building and killed everyone through the wall which come in there. After killing me, he laugh and said "with hacks, everything is possible"

In the Video at 2:25min you can see the Player Names. It was [Hero] <Neo>

So, i got his steam profile, cause he was the only one on the server which i dont know.

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3487/jektffqf_jpg.htm

And heres the Video proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPzAWqQhXVU

greetz

Edited by Arrrrrgh
  • Like 4

Good one. WE shall track this Crout and burn him. Burn him like he did my ancestors.

Edited by Jfiles
No. Do anything like that again and its warning point time.
  • Like 5

Good one. WE shall track this Crout and burn him. Burn him like he did my ancestors. IN A GAS CHAMBER YOU NAZI FUCKER

I strongly oppose calling any German you don't like a Nazi gas-chamber related thing. Even if he is a cheating scumbag. It's cheap.

• Like 5

I strongly oppose calling any German you don't like a Nazi gas-chamber related thing. Even if he is a cheating scumbag. It's cheap.

Im german too :D :D

Good one. WE shall track this Crout and burn him. Burn him like he did my ancestors. IN A GAS CHAMBER YOU NAZI FUCKER

This may be highly offensive to others :(

• Like 3

Hello there

We do not tolerate bigotry or lazy stereotyping here.

Be careful what you write.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 5

So he really said through hacks anything is possible? Because all those entities aren't from hacks.. He may have found a glitch spot to shoot at the door, who knows. But the bodies aren't hacks.

Hacks, glitching...  <_<

Yep, just glitched through the wall, cause i knew that he was in there. I wanted to make this video :)

Yea, and you're laughing with what he said. It makes me sad and I'm not even German. 

sorry bro, its just because im in fcki*** rage of this guys -.-

I have to say, something about you glitching your view through the wall to look inside, in the same video of you showing someone cheating/hacking just kind of tickles me.

Edited by Knightmare
  • Like 1

I have to say, something about you glitching your view through the wall to look inside, in the same video of you showing someone cheating/hacking just kind of tickles me.

Focus on the main issue. It's like you guys have ADD.

• Like 1

I see in your video that you are used to cheating yourself by seeing trough walls using a glitch.. Almost as bad as a hacker yourself.

• Like 1

I see in your video that you are used to cheating yourself by seeing trough walls using a glitch.. Almost as bad as a hacker yourself.

so is playing in 3rd person

• Like 1

Dude, i already said it. Its because i knew that he was in there! And i wanted a good view, thats all. 

• Like 1

This may be highly offensive to others :(

You are probably one of the most offensive people on the forum...

Dude, i already said it. Its because i knew that he was in there! And i wanted a good view, thats all. 

You know you use it regularly, now that I know that spot is doable im going to probably do that. and like everyone else that sees the video will also.

• Like 1

Focus on the main issue. It's like you guys have ADD.

You're right, I apologize, let me just --erhm, yeah right here -- uhm, this'll do'it, I-uh, think--- BINGO, I just used my super administrative powers to ban him from DayZ for all eternity.

Thank you for putting me back on course. You're the wind in my sails.

It is okay you don't find even a remote hint of humor in it. I simply did.

You know I tease rough.

sorry bro, its just because im in fcki*** rage of this guys -.-

Don't let it get to you. We'll get better cheater protection eventually. The best anti cheat is a good, small group of admins, private hive, and whitelisting. It's just that  right now they have so little power, and there's no way I'd want to see 24/7 daylight, added barracks, and 10000 vehicles + 20 spinoff mods. So torn on this matter atm... Go to bed, it's late. I'm gonna do the same. G'night bro!

• Like 1

You know you use it regularly, now that I know that spot is doable im going to probably do that. and like everyone else that sees the video will also.

i already open an issue in the feedbackcenter that glitching, looking and aiming through walls is possible. So i hope this will be fixed, Im not such a morron

Don't let it get to you. We'll get better cheater protection eventually. The best anti cheat is a good, small group of admins, private hive, and whitelisting. It's just that  right now they have so little power, and there's no way I'd want to see 24/7 daylight, added barracks, and 10000 vehicles + 20 spinoff mods. So torn on this matter atm... Go to bed, it's late. I'm gonna do the same. G'night bro!

beans sir!

n8