kataro

SKS rifle will be a mix of DMR and M14 aim ?

it´s my question ... SKS will can to use  PU scope  and Long Range scope like mosin ? With this attachments  will be one of the most versatile weapons in the game,  no scope to CQC , PU scope to medium range and Sniper Scope to long range (not as far as the mosin) .. this will be the Jack off all trades ..

Well yeah, if you don't mind stripper clips jamming every-other reload.

• Like 1

A DMR isnt a specific gun.  It is a class of weapon.  DMR stands for "Designated Marksman Rifle."  Why DayZ mod had a gun specifically labeled DMR i will never now considering the game is based on a military simulator.  Call me weird but that bugged me more ab the mod than anything else that was wrong with the mod.                  

• Like 3

A DMR isnt a specific gun.  It is a class of weapon.  DMR stands for "Designated Marksman Rifle."  Why DayZ mod had a gun specifically labeled DMR i will never now considering the game is based on a military simulator.  Call me weird but that bugged me more ab the mod than anything else that was wrong with the mod.                  

Omg this, having a rifle called DMR is like having a gun called "Assault rifle" or "Carbine", makes no sense.

Why DayZ mod had a gun specifically labeled DMR i will never now considering the game is based on a military simulator. Call me weird but that bugged me more ab the mod than anything else that was wrong with the mod.

It was a DMR...

Rifle, 7.62 mm, M14, DMR...

It was a DMR...

Rifle, 7.62 mm, M14, DMR...

I think you know what he meant.....

I completly agree. But didn't it read M21 something like that on it?

I think you know what he meant.....

Ehh, not really, it's commonly referred to as the USMC DMR so I don't understand the issue. I see what he's describing with the standalone's "Magnum", or with ARMA's "PDW", but I don't see it with the DMR.