Sign in to follow this  
dayzhopeful

I found the rarest item

Screw you guys, because i am going to think of a stupid item like a stab proof vest and then make up that i found it in game and then i am going to actively try and defend this made up item over the internet forum of the game that i tried to included my made up item in.

I think it is you fools who need to GTFO

HE makes a post and start's fighting with every 1 ! LOL  Go home u are drunk kid!

• Like 2

HE makes a post and start's fighting with every 1 ! LOL  Go home

Its called sarcasm, ever heard of it. Its what all the women use when they talk about you.

Not to take any side...but it was kind of naive to expect everyone to believe without backing it up with almighty pictures :) ?

I do see your point. But honestly why would i make up an item in the game lol its a crazy notion.

Seen it too, but since it didn't have any or few inventory slots, we left it there. Found at Rify.

• Like 1

I found one a couple weeks ago. It's called a "Press vest". Designed to protect the press from stabs and small arms fire. It's blue and says PRESS in white on it.

Seen it too, but since it didn't have any or few inventory slots, we left it there. Found at Rify.

Where is riffy ??

And was it on a train station platform.

I found one a couple weeks ago. It's called a "Press vest". Designed to protect the press from stabs and small arms fire. It's blue and says PRESS in white on it.

No its not that one but i have heard of that one. It is called a stab proof vest and it is all black.

Where is riffy ??

And was it on a train station platform.

I seen a blue press vest near a train station.

The black stab proof vest, I saw at the ship wreck at Rify.

Here's mine:

y46y.jpg

Sadly it doesn't have any item slots, and I have no idea if it's any good in combat. I would prefer to have more inventory space.

• Like 2

Here's mine:

Sadly it doesn't have any item slots, and I have no idea if it's any good in combat. I would prefer to have more inventory space.

Thanks im going to put this in the OP but ill give you credit.

Its called sarcasm, ever heard of it. Its what all the women use when they talk about you.

U ever heard of women!? 

• Like 1

Ive found A press vest in a station before it was in that town thats still in progress near guba(NE of Olsha), im not sure if its more armoured then a chest rig but it has less inventory slots

Here's mine:

y46y.jpg

I call photoshop!

;)

• Like 5

Ive found A press vest in a station before it was in that town thats still in progress near guba(NE of Olsha), im not sure if its more armoured then a chest rig but it has less inventory slots

It would be cool if someone could test this and make a post about what does what, we have one for food and sickness but not one for items and what conditions actually mean.

Thanks im going to put this in the OP but ill give you credit.

I think they want you to post your stab-proof vest.

Edited by AshleyP
  • Like 1

^^Probably called "black something tactical vest."

• Like 1

I have also found the Anti-Stab vest and the Press vest on my playthroughs.

tsoY4JM.jpg

HNtx3dQ.jpg

Edited by Wrath-Amon
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure the dev's would call it something other then a "Stab Proof Vest" because.... ya it sounds stupid.

I know that sounds stupid, but is it really any dumber than "Bullet proof vest" ? Anyway: SPVs are a real thing.

• Like 1

Interestingly enough haven't come across either of these in 48 hours of gameplay lol.

• Like 1