Sign in to follow this  
dayzhopeful

I found the rarest item

Not sure what thisone is but it's got 8 slots I think?

u9dp.png

Thats a tactical vest and i think its the strongest one in the game.

• Like 1

Interestingly enough haven't come across either of these in 48 hours of gameplay lol.

I have also found the Anti-Stab vest and the Press vest on my playthroughs.

tsoY4JM.jpg

HNtx3dQ.jpg

Thanks Wrath i dont think i could have done better myself.

And i think that puts this topic to bed.

HE makes a post and start's fighting with every 1 ! LOL  Go home u are drunk kid!

No im fighting with the idiots like you, i should know its pointless by now.

Probably not.

I had that on my second guy, I'm pretty sure it was a called tactical vest.

8 slots.

Not sure if it stopped bullets or not, but of was the first thing of mine to be ruined and my green hoodie was prestine for ages.

The other day yeah, I was like walking through the woods yeah, when i uh yeah, stumbled across a UNICORN! (yeah) it was so fluffy and warm and it made me cry.

Good catch. I hope to get one of those vests soon. I hope it can be put below the bandoleer?

It cant i am afraid but i think if it gave you a speed penalty you should be able to wear it with the TV because it has no bullet protection.

Edited by dayzhopeful

Hey man why would i lie.

Because this is the internet?

Pics or GTFO.

Edited by Guest

Yes i have, your mum made sure of that :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Wow. Probably the worst retort ever.

His mother made sure you've heard of women?

Do you think about the shit you type, or do you just type it anyways in attempts to be a badass over the net?

Trollface.jpeg

-snip-

I wasn't denying that the item existed; I was denying that the OP was anything but a liar, like everyone else in this thread.

• Like 1

M0xZsHP.jpg

I found them in the large ship wreck, I also saw a down jacket there which I have not seen spawn anywhere else.

• Like 1

Wow. Probably the worst retort ever.

'My' mother made sure you've heard of women?

Do you think about the shit you type, or do you just type it anyways in attempts to be a badass over the net?

I corrected it for you.

Nice find, haven't gotten one of those yet. Not sure what was wrong with the other forum goers though.

• Like 1

Found a Press Vest, and earlier found a blue Stab Vest too in the Berezino train station, ideal for a more civilian look.

b6s4.png

Edited by EchoZeero
  • Like 1

I've found it in the train station about 4 days ago but it was such crap i just dropped it a few minutes later.  Did look pretty cool tho.

• Like 1

i found a stab vest the other day... still need a friggin map...

are you searching cars, i found three pieces to a map in one car once so its well worth looking.

ya my problem is i still havent stepped foot in cherno or electro, where it seems people are finding them, ill try berezino today

are you searching cars, i found three pieces to a map in one car once so its well worth looking.

I found an open train station on the east coast at about half way up the map, and one time I found that stab proof vest, its just a plain black vest, another time I found an actual Bullet proof vest. (it had item slots on it)  Sadly I don't have pics, because I didnt think they where that rare of a find, but this man is telling the truth, my stab proof vest protected me from 1 zombie swing, then it got ruined. (Because it was damaged in the first place)

I found the press vest it was in one if the rooms in the container ship . It only has 4 pockets though so I left it. I have a tactical vest with 6 pockets. I am hoping the tactical is stab proof if not im going back for the press jacket