Sign in to follow this  
dayzhopeful

I found the rarest item

I have found a stab proof vest, it looks awesome on a new character and i found it at a train station in one of the city's.

Bask in my glory.

y46y.jpg

Edited by dayzhopeful
  • Like 1

Pics or gtfo.

• Like 1

Pics or gtfo.

Hey man why would i lie.

I swear it was the first train station that you could walk through i found and it was on the platform but i had a tactical vest on so i did not want to swap it.

Pix or GTFO, as Applejacx said! ;)

tde2707_tits_or_gtfo_2.jpg?bc

Edited by irishroy
  • Like 7

4529021528.jpg

My graphics are on ultra ultra ultra so this screenshot may seem fake 

• Like 29

Screw you guys, because i am going to think of a stupid item like a stab proof vest and then make up that i found it in game and then i am going to actively try and defend this made up item over the internet forum of the game that i tried to included my made up item in.

I think it is you fools who need to GTFO

• Like 1

Screw you guys, because i am going to think of a stupid item like a stab proof vest and then make up that i found it in game and then i am going to actively try and defend this made up item over the internet forum of the game that i tried to included my made up item in.

I think it is you fools who need to GTFO

Hey, if you found it that is cool. We just want to see what that looks like. honestly I couldn't care less if you found it or not because if I found it I wouldn't get too attached it because a stab proof vest doesn't prevent me from getting shot in the face at Balota or from my gear being stripped via glitch. Pics please! 

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure the dev's would call it something other then a "Stab Proof Vest" because.... ya it sounds stupid.

Pretty sure that a press vest that looks like that would be a plate carrier. With so few out there, you should test it. Have someone shoot you in the chest from 75 meters away. Me and my friends have been doing it with various things we find. Ballistic helmet takes 2 handgun shots, knocks you out for a few seconds, only makes you bleed a little. The helmet almost takes one 5.56 bullet from about 25 meters away, knocked out bleeding. Both were prestine and became ruined. With a prestine set of TTsKO clothing I took one bullet to the stomach from about 100 meters and I was dead. I was surprised about that actually...

I'm pretty sure the dev's would call it something other then a "Stab Proof Vest" because.... ya it sounds stupid.

Must be a Brit in the Dev team as stab proof vests are standard issue for the British police.

• Like 2

So does your post.

So does your post.

Oh what a little kid, needs to be a badass 

• Like 2

There is a Press vest Bulletproof I think, how hard is it to take a steam screen though??

Def just a bid for attention.

You all have my permission to troll.

Found this stab proof vest from new small town north-west from NWAF in office building. 

Might help at coast against melee weapons but i think it's useless up north since it has no slots to hold items.

• Like 1

If it has no slots to hold items I doubt that it is a "stab proof vest". Is that a funny British territory way of saying bullet proof?

That's what its name was. Description being something like "Stab proof vest commonly used by police...." or similiar.

There was no point in taking it since i had uk tactical vest that can be stored with items.

It looks very much like that "press" vest,blue but no text in it or not any text that i noticed. Maybe it's the same,not sure.

If it was bullet proof vest it'd say so.

I've not seen this in game but I did see it in a survivalist dayz SA diary on youtube.

It is called, "stab proof vest" and it looks like a black or dark blue body armor.  Probably any kind of body armor would be better than none.  It says something (police?) in russian on the back side with a square outline in orange or yellow.

Edited by Cinnabuns
  • Like 1

Weird,i didn't notice any text and it was dark blue. Maybe there are different variations then.

• Like 1

Found this stab proof vest from new small town north-west from NWAF in office building. 

Might help at coast against melee weapons but i think it's useless up north since it has no slots to hold items.

Oh cool man so you found the stab vest as well, sorry according to all of the above you must be a liar :D

So guys it looks like we have established there is an item called a stab proof vest and it is very rare and thats why most of the noobs who have been commenting can not find it.

Edited by dayzhopeful

I have found the stab proof vest also. The item looked exactly like a bulletproof vest but the description said that it only provides protection from stabbing/slashing attacks. Unfortunately this was during one of my very first DayZ SA sessions and didnt think it was anything special which is why I didnt bother to take precise screenshots. However I am almost certain that I am wearing the vest in the screenshot below. It looks alot like the Tactical vest from this angle. Someone that has that one equipped could do a comparison to confirm.

f3bz88.jpg

• Like 1