Sign in to follow this  
D3RK99

INVINCIBLE RABBIT!!!

Was walking down a rad when I came across a rabbit just sitting in the middle of the road. I had not known that animals was added, so my first thought was of Awww. Then I pulled out my bat and tried to kill it. 

No matter what I did, the little bastard would not die. 

You win this battle Rabbit...

Was walking down a rad when I came across a rabbit just sitting in the middle of the road. I had not known that animals was added, so my first thought was of Awww. Then I pulled out my bat and tried to kill it. 

Thats actually a hacker with god mode enabled.

Probaly a rabbit conspiracy then... I met two of these invicible furry bastard too. No meat on the menu today >:(

In addition, I have to mention that they much surely work at the ministery of silly walk :D

the only thing i've seen are birds...or a bird, must be the same bird.  I know I can hear him ANYWHERE I go, that same stupid bird...and a can opening.

The rabbits are the main objective of the game! how could you not know! they shriek like the zombies and they're all powerful! when you next see one they will remember what you tried to do to that rabbit! THEY WILL REMEMBER!

Oh my god. One of the greatest scenes ever filmed, now Ihave to watch that movie again hahaha.

I love the snarling, invincible little bastards though, I sat there chopping at one with an axe as I slowly starved to death on my first day.