attano

vehicles you want in the game

Motor cross bikes awesome fun, might as well put all those bike helmets to proper use. Also didn't rocket say he wanted highly customable vehicles somewhere.

Kind of fun getting all ya bits together as a few people fix the car the others have to defend against zombies cause of all the noise you make.

I just hope they dont let people screw with the vehicle amounts. I hate when you find cars everywhere, I  liked it when you had to earn them. 

I respectfully disagree.  I don't want a parking lot, but I like the idea of vehicles being relatively common, but requiring constant refueling and maintenance.  If cars are too rare, they will never be used.  People would just hoard them in the deep areas of the map.

Any of the cars on this web site will do IMHO:

http://crazyguides.com/cars/

For variety, some import cars by Audi, Peugeot, BMW, Volkswagen, and Mercedes-Benz wouldn't be inappropriate in a post-Soviet state.  Particularly in the cities. 

Edited by bfisher
  • Like 1

Motor cross bikes awesome fun, might as well put all those bike helmets to proper use. Also didn't rocket say he wanted highly customable vehicles somewhere.

Kind of fun getting all ya bits together as a few people fix the car the others have to defend against zombies cause of all the noise you make.

As long s they not going to handle anywhere as bad as they did in dayz mod. Yes it was hilarious but got me killed on few occasions :)

EVERYTHING we had in the mod. And I know I'm alone on this one, but: Turretless slow-as-phook-T34, please... Pretty please, devs?

Oh, and Barges that we could deck out as bases and car-transport should they add more islands (which they should!) Should be able to mount MG's on them by crafting whilst having the actual MG on you.

More likely to be a T72 or T98. T34s haven been used by Russians since the 50s.

More Cars

Volvo 142

Saab 92

Saab 99

I would like to see a lot more fit for purpose vehicles like trucks and vans around industrial loading bays; fire trucks near or in fire stations; police cars and ambulances scattered around towns; civilian cars, bikes and jeeps you would typically find from any communist or post-communist place.

Also just for fun some non powered  stuff like stretchers, bicycles, wheelchairs, wheel barrels, a sled even a trolley. Few of these could be used to transport unconscious people/victims or items, if i had it my way stuff like this would be the only way to transport vehicle parts, carrying an engine would be rather difficult without some aid and even if you could i doubt it would sit nicely in a backpack to be carried around.

I personally would love to see RC Cars, planes, Heli's, etc.

With Camera's fitted, so you would be able to scout the area around you, without putting yourself in danger.

hires_120625-A-3108M-007c-1024x682.jpg

• Like 2

Volvo's, GAZ's, Russian Military Trucks, American Trucks, European Trucks. etc etc.

Edited by DayzForumer

How about something that doesn't reduce speed to 20 mph simply because one tire came in contact with some grass?

A couple of different Cessnas would be nice.

• Like 2

How about something that doesn't reduce speed to 20 mph simply because one tire came in contact with some grass?

I know this ''supposed'' to simulate difficult / muddy or whatever terrain but I absolutely hated it.

+10

I don't think the world's largest dump truck, the Belarus made BelAZ 75710 would be inappropriate.

belaz-75710-002.jpg

It would also be cool if you could get the locomotives working.

• Like 2

A while ago someone linked to a game/tech test called Spin Tires, and it had this HUGE truck in it that was for offroad logging called the MAZ.  I want that thing.  I want to DESTROY the forests with that thing.  I want people to see a 10' wide gap in the forest with felled trees and be like 'wtf?' and follow it, and find my camp right next to my MAZ way up in the north.

Clown cars.  Small yet colorful cars that drive at 20 mph and can hold 15 people.

The tactical uses of such a device are marvelously devious.

Literally any vehicle is fine for me under one condition.

Fuel consumption should be realistic. Huge military trucks and helicopters use a shitload of fuel - and they would really be rendered unusable in a zombie apocalypse.

So, if fuel is scarce (like it should be) and vehicles are common (like they should be) I'll be happy.

I know this ''supposed'' to simulate difficult / muddy or whatever terrain but I absolutely hated it.

+10

+100.

If I can drive a crappy little Ford Fiesta around a muddy field at 50+ in real life, no vehicle should be reduced to such low speeds just because their on grass.

Edited by Isaaq

well they can t be too expensive cars so try to get cheap cars/bikes/trucks etc etc

what i never got in zombie movies and games is why are there no cars unless your in a small country area even then cars still should be relatively common the problem is keeping them up and having fuel to use them cars are every get used to it they also should be impractical because they can be loud and you need to keep them up it always makes moving on roads even more dangerous players will have to stick to off road forcing them to have maps and military vehicles they will be there the military will be there 

I want 3-4 Harley Davidson in dayz...

1948-Harley-Davidson-Panhead-1.jpgratchop.jpgwarboy.jpg020_Harley-Davidson_Electra_Glide_Ultra_

Gimme that Sound, gimme that feeling...i will ride to the day i die :D ;)

• Like 1